[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC4 - RELEASED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well done to the team! RC4 installed (upgrade option) without a hitch, and is working well so far. :D

Actually, since installing 1.1.0 RC3 I have rarely needed to reboot. No missed recordings. Suspends and wakes flawlessly. Keep up the great work :D

MLH01.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks to all involved for the continued development and fixes :)

I'm not sure if I will actually upgrade this time.... I'm running custom files by Owlroost, Romuz, etc and everything seems to be working great with this setup :D

Decisions....decisions....

J.

Dodgy Bob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Thanks to all involved for the continued development and fixes :)

I'm not sure if I will actually upgrade this time.... I'm running custom files by Owlroost, Romuz, etc and everything seems to be working great with this setup :D

Decisions....decisions....

J.

Get it upgraded! Deep down you know there's no choice... :)

crazyfool

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Just installed rc4 after using 1.0.2 since its release. What can I say, seems much more stable, feels quicker. Great job guys, thanks.

CrashUK

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2008
    I love updates.. Going to upgrade MediaCenter and the other two computers that also run mediaportal :)

PontusBerg

Portal Member
    September 29, 2009
    Spånga
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great work guys - installed nicely ..

One REALLY minor thing. Opening the first time user page when one select to upgrade an existing installation seems a bit wrong ...:D

CrashUK

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2008
    I love updates.. Going to upgrade MediaCenter and the other two computers that also run mediaportal :)

Update: Still no fix. If you record a program once or if you record current program. get no free card error if you try to change channel also stops recording on other channels. I dont know if anyone has reported this bug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom