[News] MediaPortal 1.16.0 Pre-Release ready for testing! (2 Viewers)

BlueMax1916

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi mm,

sure I understand. But may be a hint in the 1.16 Pre release news that OnlineVideos may break and that there is a workaround may do wonders.

I only mentioned this on this thread because other users may rather refrain from installing 1.16 Pre before OnlineVideos gets updated. Nowadays OnlineVideos is one of the more important plugins of MP. I use it for Amazon Prime Videos for example.

Merry Christmas and thanks all for your hard work.

Blue Max

Joaquin

Portal Member
    December 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The BD-J playing has quite problems. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I would prefer to upload a video to Youtube and attach it to a post.

Should I post it here or should I start a new thread? Or post it to the “BD-J feature” post on Area51 forum?

Merry Xmas team!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    The BD-J playing has quite problems. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I would prefer to upload a video to Youtube and attach it to a post.

Should I post it here or should I start a new thread? Or post it to the “BD-J feature” post on Area51 forum?

Merry Xmas team!

Please check if the 1.16 section is available here and create a proper bug report for us.

GuiltyNL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just wondering, when do you expect to release the final version of the 1.16?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom