Mediaportal 2.4.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caveman

Portal Pro
August 2, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time.
Unfortunately i did only see later that the current 2.4.1 did not contain TVMosaic, so i tried to install that version.
However no matter what i do, i simply cannot find anything on: localhost:9270/web
So I'm sure i made some kind of error when i installed it.

Is there anything i can do to check if it did install?

However is was positiv suprised to see all my series & movies & music had survived and are shown in. Mediaportal 2.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time.
    Unfortunately i did only see later that the current 2.4.1 did not contain TVMosaic, so i tried to install that version.
    However no matter what i do, i simply cannot find anything on: localhost:9270/web
    So I'm sure i made some kind of error when i installed it.

Is there anything i can do to check if it did install?

However is was positiv suprised to see all my series & movies & music had survived and are shown in. Mediaportal 2.
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom