MediaPortal.20050123-cvs (1 Viewer)

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Tried to give it a go but when I try to add my capture cards I get the message "No capture cards found, you wont be able to configure a capture card."

Both my cards 150MCE/Nova-T worked fine in the last CVS build.

saxman

Portal Member
    January 22, 2005
    My Tv guide won't refresh

Here is the log file error, my tv guide won't refresh

23/01/2005 12:30:22 AM Current timezone:pacific Standard Time
    23/01/2005 12:30:22 AM Offset with UTC -08:00 DaylightSavings:False
    23/01/2005 12:30:22 AM XML tv import error loading C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv\.xmltv\tvguide.xml err:Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Had the same problem.
    This means that the data in your XML file is outdated, all programs found in there are in the past.
    Refresh your xml file and it'll work.

Colonel Flagg

January 10, 2005
    BD,

I am using a Visionplus (Twinhan drivers) and I can get 0.1.0.5.1 with your CVS from 13/01/2005 to be able to tune and view all Sydney channels.

When I applied the CVS from 14/1 I lost the ability to view any TV. (black screen) and when trying to autotune it would rush thru the freq range unable to find any channels.

i have just re-installed 0.1.0.5.1 and CVS 130105 and all is good. Copied over todays CVS and the same fault as with CVS 140105 ie black screen when selecting channels and can not autotune.

thanks

CF

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2004
    Hi!

SW Encoder Card : with prior cvs : almost all fine just this echo bug..
    with this cvs : cant switch tv on/off with regular button , can switch on/off only with timeshift button (!); can't switch channels

saxman

Portal Member
    January 22, 2005
    hwahrmann said:
    Had the same problem.
    This means that the data in your XML file is outdated, all programs found in there are in the past.
    Refresh your xml file and it'll work.

I tried to re-download the listings via cmd prompt as well as refresh the listings and I'm still getting that same error......any other suggestions ??

Thanks

QCO

Portal Member
    January 3, 2005
    Leipzig, Germany
    Using two TV-cards again doesnt work, but this time with a different problem.
    I got an ATI AIW 8500DV and a PVR150MCE and when I add one of these to the list of configured cards, it always replaces the other one.

varesino

Portal Member
    January 18, 2005
    Europe
    With this build if you have 2 capture cards (in my configuration I'm using Hauppauge 150 no MCE and TT nova DVB-T old version) when you add the second card it replace the first. I try some time and discovered that if I use capturecard.xml created with another build it works, but as soon as I run configuration.exe the first card disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom