MediaPortal and Argus plugin setup problem (1 Viewer)

andcar

Portal Member
September 5, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I use MP TV-service, ARGUS scheduler and MP as client.

Everything works fine with my three first tv-cards. But now I am trying to add another card and the connection between MP and ARGUS seems to fail for that card.

I add the tv-card in MP tv service configuration and it is working as it should there. Do I have to do anything else?

When I check the UNC path in hte ARGUS TV plugin in the MP TV server configuration there is no path on the new card. How do I add that?

Namnlös.png

andcar

Portal Member
September 5, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This is a MP plugin and this forum is for MP plugins? It is the plugin that I cannot setup.
I have also asked in the argus forum a week ago but no reply, the MP forum is much more active.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is a MP plugin and this forum is for MP plugins? It is the plugin that I cannot setup.
    Yes true, however the plugin is supplied by the ARGUS developers. They have a dedicated section in their forum for questions about their plugin:
    http://www.argus-tv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59&sid=22159f3bebe81358e8b7b676fb955836

I have also asked in the argus forum a week ago but no reply, the MP forum is much more active.
    I'm sorry you haven't received an answer, but IMHO that is the best place to ask. You may have to be more patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom