[Question] Mediaportal.GUI.Library (1 Viewer)

sand

Portal Pro
January 15, 2007
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
I'm running Mediaportal on win2k8r2 (I know it's not supported) :(
After upgrading from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 following exception is thrown and MePo doesn't even start, MePo config also crashes but TV server seems to work.
1.5.0 was working without problems.

Besides this error on starting MePo messagebox is displayed "Failed to load your language. Aborting startup...
An item with the same key has alredy been added".

MePo language is US, comp. language is US but comp. locale is set to HR (Croatia).

"2013-11-20 14:15:56,754] [Log ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIGraphicsContext.set_Render3DMode(eRender3DMode)'.
at MediaPortalApp..ctor()
at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args) Message: Method not found: 'Void MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIGraphicsContext.set_Render3DMode(eRender3DMode)'. Site : Void .ctor() Source : MediaPortal Stack Trace: at MediaPortalApp..ctor()
at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)
[2013-11-20 14:15:56,804] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal stopped due to an exception Method not found: 'Void MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIGraphicsContext.set_Render3DMode(eRender3DMode)'. MediaPortal at MediaPortalApp..ctor()
at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please upload log, log entry you posted seem to point to the Auto3D plugin changes. Are you sure you are on MP 1.6 Pre?

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Please upload log, log entry you posted seem to point to the Auto3D plugin changes. Are you sure you are on MP 1.6 Pre?

Reinstalled 1.6.0, same errors.
    Logs attached. Since 1.5.0 I think I have set logging to info only and since I can't enter Configuration now this is all I've got.
    Same message on starting MePo:
    "Critical error" - "Failed to load your language. Aborting startup... An item with the same key has alredy been added".

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    "Critical error" - "Failed to load your language. Aborting startup... An item with the same key has alredy been added".
    please attach here 2 files from your MP
    c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\strings_en.xml
    c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\strings_en-US.xml
    have you edited them manually?

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    please attach here 2 files from your MP
    c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\strings_en.xml
    c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\strings_en-US.xml
    have you edited them manually?

Files attached.
    Haven't touched (edited) any of string files.

Attachments

• strings.zip
      25.8 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom