[News] MediaPortal Showcased at BigDesign 2011 (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    For the first time in history MediaPortal will be on display at the BigDesign Conference 2011 - July 15-16, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Addison Texas.

Read all about it in our news release: MediaPortal Showcased at BigDesign 2011

This is a first step in our plans to improve the profile of MediaPortal worldwide, especially in North America.

All thanks to go Lyfesaver74 for initiating and making this happen and to infinite.loop for getting the new MP brochure done in time!

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Very good read, Dadeo!!!

mike Lowery: Ty, bro! You and Dadeo are gunna make me blush!!! =) lol once again.. love that name.. Mike Lowery.... "I'm Mike Loooowrey!" =)

AlexT

Portal Member
    May 2, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    That IS great news! Getting the word out more on this side of the pond is a positive step forward. I've been telling anyone that has an interest in HTPC about MP since I discovered it. And feel like I should do something to help out sooo...

My neighbor down the hall, Susan, plans on latching herself to a sign somewhere along I-35. She's a bit of a looker so she should draw some attention.

01.jpg

My cousin Ernie has become a very serious MP fan, as well, and I believe he plans on picketing outside the hotel the day of.

02.jpg

Me? Ohhh, I'll do my part. I know how to get attention.

03.jpg

You won't be able to miss me, I'll be working the crowd over in the food court during the first day's lunch break. AND...if my sister will let me, I'll bring little Peanut along (my nephew) for some extra "isn't he cute?!?" photo opportunities for me to tell more people about MP.

04.jpg

Congrat's to the Team on this, I'm sure your excited. Cheers, All and my personal THANKS for the continued good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom