MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Re: AW: Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Hi All,

I'm having troubles getting WEBEPG via power scheduer with Beta 1.1 and this SVN, single seat.
    I have setup powerschuduler to get the EPG data at night. I found that data is loaded, but randomly stopped. So the list is incomplete. So tried another moment (in the morning) ,but more or less the same result (I don't think it stops always exactly at the same moment)
    So PC starts up, MP is collecting EPG data, but after a certain amount of time PC is switched of during grabbing, alltough TV server is set not to switch of during EPG grabbing.
    I'v allso setup the EPG scheduler at another moment, to grab data when PC allready is swithed on. Then EPG grabbing works fine!
    So for some (for me :) ) unclear reason Powerscheduler cuts off to quick.

Although this is the wrong place for this kind of question did you set "Prevent Standby when grabbing EPG" under Powerscheduler -> EPG ?

grubi

BTW would really be nice to get a new SVN (Sorry I know also wrong place for this kind of question:oops:).

Yep it's ticked.
    I write it in this topic, because I think it's related to 1.1BETA with this SVN :sorry:
    Mods, please move if wanted! :D

From your logs it appears that some 3rd party app or Windows itself is trying to suspend the system. Are you using TVServer's PowerScheduler to put the system to sleep? Have you set Windows' suspend/hibernate to never in Control Panel->Power Options->PowerSchemes?

Also from your logs it appears as if TVService is starting up/initializing each time the system wakes up without first shutting down/deinitializing. Is it possible that some 3rd party app forcibly terminates TVService before suspend?

PS: If you do not have "Enable extensive logging" checked in PowerScheduler->Advanced, please tick it and post new logs

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Thread closed, since there is a new build. Please test with the new build and only report bugs based on this.

Best wishes,

Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom