MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-14-2008 15-54h - Revision:20227.rar (1 Viewer)

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    yeah it seems to be random
    my feeling is that it happens within 10 minutes of playing in my case.

/tompa

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    "minor"
    If a recording is ongoing and i start it from EPG GUI "start recording from beginning" its stops after a while. Recording is not broken or anything just have to restart.
    It always works if I start from "Recordings".

Works here ok. Logs would be more than useful in this case. When making logs make sure that old ones are deleted and the time when the stop happens is recorded down.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No I did not (what i remember). Recording was paused and started just before stop though.

/tompa

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    No I did not (what i remember). Recording was paused and started just before stop though.

At least log shows some skip events. If you have remote or cordless keyboard / mouse try unplugging all of those to make sure that those arent sending some random commands.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So that could cause the stop (remote or keyboard are sending a stop signal)?
    Why does this not happen when recording is started from "Recordings" then?
    Strange, but not a big issue as I said earlier. Ill see if new log could be uploaded.

ThX!
    /tompa

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    So that could cause the stop (remote or keyboard are sending a stop signal)?
    Why does this not happen when recording is started from "Recordings" then?
    Strange, but not a big issue as I said earlier. Ill see if new log could be uploaded.

Indeed it should behave similar, no matter where the recording has started to play from. Unfortunately I didnt see any reason in the logs why the playback would randomly stop.

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have problem with teletext subtitles on the swedish Discovery(s) channel on the thor satellite. On this channel the subtitles are "burned" in the picture. If I start on this channel everything is ok, but if I first view Discovery science wich use teletext page 691 for swedish subtitles (works ok) and then change to Discovery(s) I get both "burned" and teletext subtitles. Se attached logs.
    On teletext page 691 when watching Discovery(s) there are swedish subtitles (out of sync with picture) but the teletextdescriptor for the channel do not contain any information about subtitles, so no teletext subtitles should be shown.

I have a similar problem that I get subtitles from a different channel on the same transponder, but for this to happen I have to switch between channels on the same transponder several times in a specific order and that's nothing I do very regulary on these channels and besides that it's a very minor bug so i haven't bothered reporting it. Still it would be nice if a solution is found. Maybe you should open a bug thread?

//johnzered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom