MediaTip plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
due to some changes in our latest MediaPortal release v1.2.2, a small bug fix for existing playback detection routines was required. Please find this update in the first post of this thread or in our plugin repository.
A big thanks goes to catavolt for reporting and testing this issue.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,

in the plugin repository and at the first post of this thread you can find the MediaTip maintenance release v1.0.3.
This version contains cumulative changes and enhancements, skin changes are not required.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
due to the growing complexity of this plugin I decide to refactor this plugin completely.
Attached at the first post of this thread you can find MediaTip v1.1.0 Release Candidate 1 for testing purposes. I would like to invite you to make regression tests for your own MediaPortal environment, existing skin solutions are fully upward compatible.

Additionally two new functionalities has been added:
  • File integrity check to search for file related inconstencies of your media library
  • Tag integrity check to search for music and video tag issues/problems
Both functionalities can be configured for your own needs, for more information please consult the manual. If you want to enhance the integrity check functionality, please post your request here. If it's possible to implement, your idea or enhancement request can be part of a future release.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
due to the missing feedback I expect that the plugin is working correctly.
Please find the newest version v1.1.0 at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository. For more information, please consult the included manual.

Cheers and best regards, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
the maintenance release 1.1.1 of MediaTip is available now at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.
Best regards and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
as part of the easter rollout of my plugin collection please find version 1.2.0 of MediaTip at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.

Personal note: Due to the expected workload in the next month and lack of time I feel compelled to reduce the plugin development to a minimum. I'm not sure when I'll have the time again, but I assure that the plugins are not dead and showstopper problems will be fixed in a timely manner. I ask for proper understanding and thank everyone for the many years of support.

Cheers and see you soon as possible, Micropolis

Last edited:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Just a short question:
    Is it correct that MediaTip doesn't work with titan skin at the moment?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thank's - I will do so

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    please find at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository the updated version v1.2.1 of MediaTip. This update was required to fix a MediaPortal 1.4.0 specific timer issue in case threaded plugin loading is enabled.

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom