MediaTip plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

A

andreyua

Re: MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.1

Yes -Yes -Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have I been waiting for!
And support skins Blue3wide be?
And the information about subtitle and audio tracks, if more than one?

LordMerlin

Portal Pro
November 16, 2007
Rostov-na-Donu
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation

It would be not bad if you have the information window in the middle of the screen and made it a bit wider, because it is in such a small window, information is not posted and continuously scroll.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

It would be not bad if you have the information window in the middle of the screen and made it a bit wider, because it is in such a small window, information is not posted and continuously scroll.

Hi LordMerlin,
I'm not able to create skin files for each existing skin. Because of this, please discuss this with the skin designer for your favourite skin, a template is part of the installer files.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Like this, you mean ;)?

5poh3d.png

It's the skinfile I made for StreamedMP skin. I've attached it to this post.

Attachments

• MediaTipOverlay.xml
    30.6 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Upcoming version MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal

Dear community,
after revising the requested enhancements I've started the development for this plugin again from scratch.
Today I've build a new internal test version, this supports now new properties and the ability to display static informations about music, video and picture files. In the next week I want to start a full regression test and it was great if anyone can help me here. Please send me a personal message, if you want to participate here.
Due to this major changes it is also required to rework the existing language files. Attached you can find the whole package, hope the original translators have time to support me here.

LordMerlin: sorry, plugin development was faster. Please create a russian translation file again from attached templates, many thx.

andreyua: the next major release contains blue3wide skins, please be patient.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Very nice!
Does it still only work while actually playing the file? Or will it work in the GUI? And how about skinfiles, will they have to be completely redone as well?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi Zinu,
the new code design support actually playing (realtime) and GUI files (static). Previous skin files needs small modifications to support new picture properties.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

I've edited and included the new language files. I'll make the new skin files for StreamedMP as well once I get hands on the new release :)

Attachments

• strings_nl.xml
    30.6 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
MediaTip plugin for MediaPortal v0.3.0

Dear community,
this plugin was updated to version 0.3.0.

More information for users:
  • support for static files inside music/video/picture window
  • Media information and picture dialog added
  • due the completely new code design please re-configure plugin and activation keys
  • known limitation: actually some container files (e.g. cue) cannot be handled correctly, a solution for this is part of the next release

More information for skinners:
  • please see the attached example skin files for changes, especially do not delete any of defined dialog properties
  • blue3wide skin files will be created asap

• thx to catavolt for beta testing and helpful hints for changes inside upcoming MediaPortal SVN's
  • thx to all members, who create language files

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom