Memory or CPU issue (leak?) (1 Viewer)

mp.user

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.1.0 and Fanart Handler 2.3.1.523. I'm new to the Fanart Handler plugin. Currently, I'm facing a problem when scraping images for all artists in my music database initially.

I started a manual scrape in the evening; when I came back in the morning, a popup was shown containing a Out-of-Memory message. In the task manager I saw that the MediaPortal configuration process needed about 600MB memory and the CPU was at 50% (i.e. the maximum that it can get on 1 out of 2 cores).

I tried again; this time, no exception occured, but the progress bar stopped at a certain point and memory consumption was increasing continuously. After a few hours, I saw that the process needed 1200MB memory and again all available CPU power (see screenshot) so I terminated it.

Since the plugin configuration is integrated into the MediaPortal configuration, I didn't find a way to start it in Debug mode; thus I don't have any useful logs. I looked into the music database and saw that I have ~5000 artists, ~1500 album artists, ~2200 albums and ~15000 tracks.

If you need more info, just tell me.

Attachments

• fanart-handler-screenshot.png
      fanart-handler-screenshot.png
      480.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom