MERGING MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter (4 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi Georgius,

it's not a big deal but the installer is downloading VCRedist 2013 on every launch, regardless of it being already installed. Would it be possible to check for an existing Installation rather than running it anyway?
    Installer is checking VC redist 2013 in same way as will MP 1.12 installer. Maybe it doesn't work very well.

I simply cannot install it- just get this exception:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CSScriptLibrary, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=70fcc3d18c749033' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'CSScriptLibrary, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=70fcc3d18c749033'
    at MpeCore.Classes.ActionType.Script.Execute(PackageClass packageClass, ActionItem actionItem)
    at MpeCore.Classes.SectionPanel.Base.ActionExecute(PackageClass packageClass, SectionItem sectionItem, ActionExecuteLocationEnum locationEnum)
    at MpeCore.Classes.SectionPanel.Welcome.Execute(PackageClass packageClass, SectionItem sectionItem)
    at MpeCore.Classes.WizardNavigator.Navigate()...

And then MPEM shuts down. I have no problems installing anything else. I really need this so I can parse m3u8's within an m3u for tv server IPTV...Hopefully you can help
    Which version of MediaPortal do you have?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi @georgius,

I am having trouble with the filter on one client. Online Videos is telling me that the source filter is not installed, however the extension installer shows it to be. I uninstalled and reinstalled both OV and your plugin a dozen times now - no success. OV keeps showing the message that it can't fnd the filter.

I then installed VCRedist2013 x64. Since then your installer is not downloading VCRedist2013 anymore. But that is not changing anything either.

What can I do to clean up the installation to get a virgin status again?
    Uninstall filter with MPEI installer. Then check if in folder "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\" is folder "MPUrlSourceSplitter". If yes, delete this folder and install filter with MPEI installer.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah, we should limit this discussion to one thread :).

I uninstalled the filter with MPEI: no Folder MPUrlSourceSplitter is left. I then reinstalled the filter with MPEI: no Folder is getting created and OV keeps complaining that it can't find a filter.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Then check if in folder "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\" is folder "MPUrlSourceSplitter".
    Man, that's not the correct path. The Folder is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter. I deleted this one, then reinstalled and now the filter is recognized correctly :) and OV is again operational.(y)

Somehow the installer messed it up.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Hello @georgious,

I have been watching with onlinevideos the site i said you that had changed to use m3u8 playlists and that works now with the changes you made to the filter in version 2.1.10.5620. Well, I have found another example of a failing playlist. This time, it is not becomeing in a Force close, but Onlinevideos gives me the error "Error starting playback" (translated from spanish "Error iniciando reproducción"). I'm going to attach a m3u8 file that plays OK (and that failed with filter version prior to 2.1.10.5620) and the one that is failing. It seems that m3u8 file is not complete in both cases (according to the file MPUrlSourceSplitter.log), but only the first one works. I attach the corresponding files (m3u8 that plays OK, the one that gives the ERROR, and OnlineVideos.log and MPUrlSourceSplitter.log first playing a video that works and after, trying to play the one that gives error) . Any more testfile you need just tell me! Thank you for your support.

Attachments

• Files.rar
      123.2 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello @georgious,

I have been watching with onlinevideos the site i said you that had changed to use m3u8 playlists and that works now with the changes you made to the filter in version 2.1.10.5620. Well, I have found another example of a failing playlist. This time, it is not becomeing in a Force close, but Onlinevideos gives me the error "Error starting playback" (translated from spanish "Error iniciando reproducción"). I'm going to attach a m3u8 file that plays OK (and that failed with filter version prior to 2.1.10.5620) and the one that is failing. It seems that m3u8 file is not complete in both cases (according to the file MPUrlSourceSplitter.log), but only the first one works. I attach the corresponding files (m3u8 that plays OK, the one that gives the ERROR, and OnlineVideos.log and MPUrlSourceSplitter.log first playing a video that works and after, trying to play the one that gives error) . Any more testfile you need just tell me! Thank you for your support.
    Fixed in 2.1.11.5637.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi @georgious

All of the sudden the site "DR TV" stopped working, can you please check https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/does-dr-dk-work.74174/page-15#post-1138872

It still works at home with an older version (will check which one when back at home) of the IPTV filter, but here at work I have installed latest OLV and IPTV filter, and I get the same issues as OleDK does in the above thread :(

Ok, here at home I have OLV v. 2.0.0.3590 and MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter v. 2.1.7.5510 installed, and this works with the "DR TV" site. Will investigate further tomorrow.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi @georgious

All of the sudden the site "DR TV" stopped working, can you please check https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/does-dr-dk-work.74174/page-15#post-1138872

It still works at home with an older version (will check which one when back at home) of the IPTV filter, but here at work I have installed latest OLV and IPTV filter, and I get the same issues as OleDK does in the above thread :(

Ok, here at home I have OLV v. 2.0.0.3590 and MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter v. 2.1.7.5510 installed, and this works with the "DR TV" site. Will investigate further tomorrow.
    Just realized that the installed version (that did not work) is the one distributed from MediaPortal Extension Manager, which is not the same, as the downloadable one from https://www.team-mediaportal.com/ex...diaportal-iptv-filter-and-url-source-splitter

So, issue with DR TV is solved using the latter :)

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Hello @georgious,

Fixed in 2.1.11.5637.
    Tested and now it works. Thank you very much.

I am planning to implement a new onlinevideos site that plays direct TV through m3u8 playlists, but I have a 2 questions:
    1. I have seen that those lists have the tag called #EXT-X-KEY:METHOD=AES-128,URI="http://www.XXXXX.com/key=NNNNNN&prm=NXXNXNXXNXNNXNXNX........NXNXNXNXNXNXNXNNXNXNX". Does this filter support this kind of tags? (Searched in the fourm about this but nothing found).
    2. In this case, the m3u8 playlists are 12 segments long, and the "web" is doing requests to new m3u8 playlists every few seconds, sometimes receiveing new segments and sometimes receiveing some new and some repeated (really for me it's not a problem because the web player does not show repeated chunks). The question is, the repeted requests to download new m3u8 playlists is autometized or do I have to do something special? This has to be implemented as onlinevideos site or can/should be done in the IPTV plugin? (It is version #EXT-X-VERSION:3 if that helps). If you need a sample of a real m3u8 playlist ask me in private please.

Thank you very much for your effort!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom