Milkdrop and 1.1RCx (1 Viewer)

mdg78

Portal Member
February 23, 2009
Providence, RI
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know that hwahrmann and BassFan have been working on this here, but I thought a thread to post progress on getting milkdrop back working with MP would be usefull. I know it really decreases the WAF, when I upgraded from 1.02 to get better functionality, now milkdrop doesn't work. If there is any progress on this, please let us know! For me, I cannot even load the visualizations tab of MPconfig if milkdrop is in the visualizations directory.

FYI, I'm using WMP visualization Morphyre as a stand in for now, which just doesn't compare to milkdrop. Anyone have any better visualizations to use while waiting for milkdrop to work again?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Milkdrop will work, IF you use older versions of it. Not the one distributed with current Winamp.

As you mentioned above i'm working on it, but don't have too much time recently. hope to have it ready soon.

helge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 1, 2006
    Neustadt am Rbge.
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Milkdrop and 1.1RCx

Hey hwahrmann,
    milkdrop (last) läuft bei mir auf MP RC 4 und win 7 32,allerdings öffnet sich immer erst die win 7 oberfläche
    und ich muss einmal die maus bewegen damit der focus wieder auf mp geht,danach läuft milkdrop normal.
    Helge
    P.S.: sorry for german

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It's not only a change to the dll, but a resource change inside Configuratiomn.exe and Mediaportal.exe.
    so you need to wait on a release. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom