Mimetype Registry (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

What about a Mime Type Registry where one can define filetypes like *.bin, a picutre for thisType and a default Action that could be executet if one hits Enter when that file is selected?!

Little Scenario:

Rich71 is asking about a *.bin *.iso playing functionality...

I thought the Problem could easily be solved if he could run a Daemon Tools Automounter, just like adouble click in Explorer, by pressing Enter and running a default Action. Then the Automounter would add this *.bin as a CDROM file and all Rich71 has todo is to add this CDROM Drive to his Movie Share...

Every User can handle Filetypes like he wants that to be handled....

cya mody

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had been having with video playback. Updated my plugins and Streamed MP skin, and not a single issue. Thank you for all your hard work.
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.24 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in MyMusic DB Index...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic. However, i think, this posting is a bit different from most of the other postings: Here is my scenario: Mediaportal is running at my home for several years now and without any problems. It's a great...
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake I made - only one TV instance per client on AVM's DVB-C repeater. Still, I hope either Hauppauge reworks their driver once they're aware Windows 11 causes trouble (again a new Windows which causes...
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake...
AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper This is a new plugin for the current "TV Engine 3", which is the version of...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its really not so hard to use if you know a little powershell and XML.. but consider the following situation: 1. USA user, running Mediaportal on Windows 10 (so you have to use a 3rd party source to get new...
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its...
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom