MiniDisplay - Manual configuration of Idle Timeout instead fixed 5 seconds (1 Viewer)

Balagun

Portal Member
October 15, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi all.
In thread Mini Display Plugin - Page 16 - MediaPortal Forum was suggested, that the variable _IdleTimeout could be adjusted manually in MiniDisplay plugin configuration.
I thought that this should be very useful unlike fixed 5 seconds and I has corrected a little the plug-in. In the <<MediaPortal - Configuration> - <MiniDisplay - Setup>> was added text box "Idle Timeout".
Patch is attached.

P.S. Chemelli, I hope, that you will not object. ;)

Attachments

• MiniDisplay_IdleTimout.patch
    30.7 KB

Balagun

Portal Member
October 15, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi, thx for the patch. I'll review it.

Simone

Hello, Chemelli!
Could you say what files need to be copied from the compiled version to the installed release that these changes have been become available to anyone who does not use the source code?

sonnybonds

Portal Pro
December 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
disaster123, MariauCh:

Sorry for the late answer but i was too busy searching for the reason, why my internal Display in Origen S16V hangs sporadically that the feature of setting idle time was/is not my biggest problem. But apart from that problem I am still very interested in manually setting the idle time for the display because browsing in my music file directories is near to impossible if the information is displayes only 5 seconds. A time of 30 seconds would be much better so if you (disaster123) are able to code this, it would be great.

Sonny

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think we've to wait for MP 1.1.0 ALPHA cause Chemelli changes a lot in MiniDisplayplugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom