Missing translations - how to fill in the blanks? (2 Viewers)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Did not find anything about this in Wiki, but I believe that there once was an option for "online" option (via browser) for filling out "blanks".

Is this still usable? If so; what is the web-address? Or am I mixing stuff in my head (perhaps it was another application)?

Gwgan

March 6, 2006
    The MediaPortal Language Editor (MPLE) is here:

http://www.mp-webinterface.com/mple/

but it does not seem to work at present, neither does the link to Lord Messai the maintainer (?). I want to update the Welsh language translation...

It's a pity because it makes working on a translation for MediaPortal so much easier. Any chance of getting it fixed?

A corner on the Forum for translators would be good too.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    No that one doesn't work anymore.
    Just list what you're missing...

Regards
    Roy

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    To bad the MPLE does not work anymore. So no way to "fill in the blanks" for users anymore?

This might be a little off topic, but why are headers used in skins (like "music" with large fonts in the music-section) never translated?

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    To bad the MPLE does not work anymore. So no way to "fill in the blanks" for users anymore?

This might be a little off topic, but why are headers used in skins (like "music" with large fonts in the music-section) never translated?

You can add specifics entries in your language file with MPInstaller ;-)))

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Did not find anything about this in Wiki, but I believe that there once was an option for "online" option (via browser) for filling out "blanks".

Hi, if nothing shows in the text field we have something missing, if the selected language file doesn't have it the English one should appear instead. Blank fields should not occur......

Regards
    Roy

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Hi, if nothing shows in the text field we have something missing, if the selected language file doesn't have it the English one should appear instead. Blank fields should not occur......

Regards
    Roy

Sorry. My bad. There are several English fields - they are not blank. What I meant was filling out missing translations (ref.: these where "blank" in the mentioned MPLE).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom