Mobo, CPU, Ram needed (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hey guys,

seems that I just shot my system. Tried to add a fresh hdd and afterwards I dont get any picture on tv/lcd with onboard and pcie-gfx... So I need something fresh. My needs:

-Onboard GFX with HDMI and DXVA-capable
    -2xPCI Slot
    -Hardware-Raid onboard
    -internal Firewire-Connection (for FloppyDTV)
    -Onboard Sound which should be a able to have sound parallel via Lineout and SPDIF (coax?!)

And a good CPU and RAM and CPU-Cooler-Combination too. I dont need no high-power system. Its just for MP-usage with HD-Content. It shouldn't be too cost intensive so I am in search for a good deal. I have a full ATX case, so no problems with the dimensions.

You have any suggestions for me?

Regards

The Stig

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    seems that I just shot my system. Tried to add a fresh hdd and afterwards I dont get any picture on tv/lcd with onboard and pcie-gfx... So I need something fresh. My needs:

First thing I would invest in is a new power supply, may not need anything else :)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    AW: Re: Mobo, CPU, Ram needed

Hey PD,

Power supply was disconnected all the time when inserting new hardware. And its a pretty good bequiet model. Dont think this is the issue...but maybe I have another one lying around to check...will search when i am back from my business trip today. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom