[User Mod] [MOD] Detailview for MovingPictures (22/04/2013) (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @kiwijunglist: Thanks, but I'm a little bit confuzed. Wich view are you using? Those 3 buttons (Trailer/Subcentral/Play) are not included in my MOD. Is this the new layout included with the latest Titan extended? I need to check it.. :) Are you shure this is because of my mod?
    So the only problem is that overlap? Can you provide a full screenshot maybe? Than I know wich view you are talking about exactly..

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    MP 1.4 + Latest Titan Extended

Settings -> GUI -> Skin -> More Settings -> Moving Pictures Detailed View -> Lite View

Your mod breaks the lite view. That should hopefully be enough extra info. Let me know if it isn't

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP 1.4 + Latest Titan Extended

Settings -> GUI -> Skin -> More Settings -> Moving Pictures Detailed View -> Lite View

Your mod breaks the lite view. That should hopefully be enough extra info. Let me know if it isn't

Aaah allright, so when my MOD is installed on the system, but you choose for liteview, than you see that overlap at the bottom right? Should be a <visible> string. Will try to fix it.. ;)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @kiwijunglist: I'm trying to reproduce this problem, but I can't get it done.. I'm not seeing the problems you see.. If you only install my MOD in a theme folder regarding a theme you're using, You can ONLY use this view, so the other views (default/lite) or not working at all, so they can't cause problems.. Maybe I will add the option to a next version that the other views are working aswell, so you can choose between 3 different views, but I have not enough time to do that now..

manray

Portal Pro
    December 5, 2008
    Hello
    I would like to know if this mod is compatible with MP version 1.4 and Titan Extended Version 1.4.0.312
    Can I extract the .zip file and put the files into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan like you mention on first post?
    Thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello
    I would like to know if this mod is compatible with MP version 1.4 and Titan Extended Version 1.4.0.312
    Can I extract the .zip file and put the files into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan like you mention on first post?
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder ( C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes) and that is working perfect for me.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom