Titan Skin Feedback (2 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
MP1 MP2 Titan - Extended DE
Who knows where to get the source code for the TitanSkinUpdater plugin?
Who knows where to get the source code for the TitanSkinUpdater plugin?
Titan Extended adds support for a variety of community plugins to the Titan skin. Download MPEI (MP 1.6) Download MPEI (MP 1.3)...
Replies
Views
No template but I do have script that allows creation of buttons - examples. Script uses ImageMagick.[assume SRC image called Sky_Go.jpg]. ------------------------------------------------------------------ convert Sky_Go.jpg -resize 400x285\! resize.png convert -size 400x285 xc:black -fill white -stroke black -draw...
No template but I do have script that allows creation of buttons - examples. Script uses ImageMagick.[assume SRC image called...
Hello people, as changing the button images of the Titan homescreen will be possible in the near future, we like to have ONE...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I did some further experimenting with the Titan Editor. I assumed that it would be possible to create my own "theme" based on the "Extended One" theme offered in Editor that would resemble the current "default" theme used in 1.12.0. What I mean by the default theme is one that has two pages of tile style icons with six per...
Okay, so I did some further experimenting with the Titan Editor. I assumed that it would be possible to create my own "theme"...
The external editor for the alternative layout is ready to use with Titan Extended V1.3.1.286. Features: - horizontal basichome...
Replies
Views
We have a fix for this, but the issue didn't have a FixVersion date set, so it was missed for the 1.12 Final release. Scheduled it for the next release.
We have a fix for this, but the issue didn't have a FixVersion date set, so it was missed for the 1.12 Final release. Scheduled it...
Hi, please post any bugs in this thread. Don't forget to include logs and screenshot(s) thanks!
Replies
Views
mvCentral with ClearLogos ClearLogos while browsing your Music Videos:
mvCentral with ClearLogos ClearLogos while browsing your Music Videos:
Hi, If you're working on a theme or mod for Titan, please post it here. Please only include brief description / screenshots in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - FAQ DE
I accidently removed the My Videos tab from the BasicHome editor list. Which is the one to get it to show up again?
I accidently removed the My Videos tab from the BasicHome editor list. Which is the one to get it to show up again?
How can I change the buttons in basic home? You will need to wait for the official basic home editor, or you can edit basichome.xml...
Replies
Views
I created a 6x3 thumbnail matrix for TVSeries with Titan Extended Two skin. 2 xml-files are edited: TVSeries.xml and TitanConfig.xml 3 xml-files are added: TVSeries.views.widebanner.6x3.xml, TVSeries.facade.widebanner.6x3.xml, TVSeries.background.widebanner.6x3.xml 1 png file added: panel_thumbs_large.png (in subfolder Media)...
I created a 6x3 thumbnail matrix for TVSeries with Titan Extended Two skin. 2 xml-files are edited: TVSeries.xml and...
I think we need a single place to collect unofficial skins. Here it is. ShowTimes (official version in Titan Extended V1.3.0.265)...
Replies
Views
J
Here some images for downloads and favorites..
Here some images for downloads and favorites..
Dear OnlineVideo and/or Titan users, For Titan we are looking for Hi-res logo's for use in OnlineVideos. We prefer .png files...
2 3
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Changelog DE
Wow, that's quite an update! Emph
Wow, that's quite an update! Emph
V1.7.0.344 (18.02.2014) updated BasicHome Editor to support MP 1.7 Trakt updates (thx ltfearme!): Fixed visibility of labels...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
That's the file I changed. Basically find and replace with the workaround. Same goes for backdrop2.any Your code checks to make sure latest is available, but in this case the image path is showing up as blank. So a blank path is served up until the next latest path is generated. My workaround makes sure the path is not blank. I don't...
That's the file I changed. Basically find and replace with the workaround. Same goes for backdrop2.any Your code checks to make...
I made a themes for Titan that include support from current temperature & weather icons (Weather & Weather Lite) in a Basic home...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Theme - Titan Plus DE
Ok, no problem, Extended One not working for me, that's why i use - 1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more.
Ok, no problem, Extended One not working for me, that's why i use - 1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan...
Titan Plus is a collection of edits I have made to the default Titan skin. Simply place in the Titan Themes folder and choose the...
Replies
Views
I have to get my personal development environment functional again, so I can work on IMDb+ plugin changes, but also plan to get MediaPortal itself to compile again. Then maybe I can add some breakpoints and see if I'm able to figure things out. Just gotta find time amidst the hundreds of other things I've got to work on :)
I have to get my personal development environment functional again, so I can work on IMDb+ plugin changes, but also plan to get...
I'm running a modified Extended Two theme with minor changes to the way things look the way I like them. One thing I've never been...
Replies
Views
There is no time to update my theme. For 1.23 I made a fix. In order to work with the theme, you need to delete the file for this dialog box in the theme. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
There is no time to update my theme. For 1.23 I made a fix. In order to work with the theme, you need to delete the file for this...
When MP-TVSeries attempts to set text in the Notification dialog e.g. GUIDialogNotify.SetText("blah"), the following exception is...
Replies
Views
So happy I found this post! You solved the only complaint I had about this skin. Thank you!
So happy I found this post! You solved the only complaint I had about this skin. Thank you!
I like the Titan skin, but I hate the darkness of the Icon, Big Icon, and Banner views. The unfocused items are so dark that I find...
Replies
Views
@regeszter listcontrol_item_selected_tv_notwatched.png is missing from the commit, it's in the zip's Media folder.
@regeszter listcontrol_item_selected_tv_notwatched.png is missing from the commit, it's in the zip's Media folder.
Hi, i was surprised that the new "iswatched" property for recorded TV is not implemented in the Titan Skin, which is shipped with...
Replies
Views
Hi, if there is a long text which needs to be scrolled if selected, it will be cropped on the bottom side. See attached pictures, 1.jpg: The text "08:55 Welt der Wunder..." ist ok, because it is not selected i will not be scrolled. 2.jpg: The text "08:55 Welt der Wunder..." is now cropped because it is scrolling now. Thanks in...
Hi, if there is a long text which needs to be scrolled if selected, it will be cropped on the bottom side. See attached pictures...
Hi, if there is a long text which needs to be scrolled if selected, it will be cropped on the bottom side. See attached pictures...
Replies
Views
I guess there is no editor for Titan skin, there never were. There is one for the Titan extended theme for Titan. Install it and use the editor. It works. You will not have "fly-out" submenüs as with Titan's TV-Button. I am serching for a solution for the same problem as I like the basic menü and the Titan editor works no so well with it.
I guess there is no editor for Titan skin, there never were. There is one for the Titan extended theme for Titan. Install it and...
Just did a fresh install of V15. No mods to anything from out of the box. How do I edit the layout of Titan? When in the plugins...
Replies
Views
Is there going to be an update ? - we are in advent now, so it would be nice to know :)
Is there going to be an update ? - we are in advent now, so it would be nice to know :)
Kiwijunglist's (Unofficial) Titan Christmas Theme Installation: Close mediaportal and unzip the download Run install titan...
Replies
Views
Thanks, ajs, that was it - Titan Extended was still installed. I uninstalled it and it's back to normal again. Thanks!
Thanks, ajs, that was it - Titan Extended was still installed. I uninstalled it and it's back to normal again. Thanks!
Good morning, For whatever reason, after upgrading to 1.15.0, Titan is no longer working properly. It launches into MediaPortal -...
Replies
Views
I tried switching to Titan classic from default skin because the contrast between watched and un watched item is better. But the navigation along the bottom is out of step. Eg if settings is in the centre, pressing ok goes to tv-series. It's ok on another client, so it's probably a data error. Rather than delete and install it all...
I tried switching to Titan classic from default skin because the contrast between watched and un watched item is better. But the...
I tried switching to Titan classic from default skin because the contrast between watched and un watched item is better. But the...
Replies
Views
Thanks I did find another Skin that suits my requirements a tad better than Titan.
Thanks I did find another Skin that suits my requirements a tad better than Titan.
Its probably me some how getting something wrong, but I find the consistency of the standard Titan menu interface slightly flawed...
Replies
Views
Dear Community, I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences: flat design of the epg fields, smaller fonts adjustement of the Channel Logo fields: much bigger field in the description area for the selected logo, 4:3 aspect ratio everywhere dividing the liveTV...
Dear Community, I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences...
Dear Community, I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/basichome-basichome-editor.114604/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/basichome-basichome-editor.114604/
Does anyone know how I would go about editing my Titan skin so that I only have one row of buttons - in the same way as this I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't think it is easily possible. Best chances would be to convince @wizard123 that he 'needs' an alternative, fanart-centric homescreen ;-) Sorry, that I can't help here...
Hi, I don't think it is easily possible. Best chances would be to convince @wizard123 that he 'needs' an alternative...
Hi, I created a theme for myself which resembles the Classic Home screen but with features of Basic Home like FanArt and latest...
Replies
Views
You would not see any noticable effect even with a low spec machine i have tested multiple times over the years. Yes thats what i said in my first post would need to be fixed in source.
You would not see any noticable effect even with a low spec machine i have tested multiple times over the years. Yes thats what i...
I have MediaPortal 1.12 and Titan Extended 1.7.0.344 installed. There are many, many GUI warnings in my MediaPortal logs, I...
Replies
Views
I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?
I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?
Hi, Is it already planned to add lyrics skin pages and button on the music fullscreen mode? Merry Christmas to all!
Replies
Views
Install LatestsMediaHandler plugin ...
Install LatestsMediaHandler plugin ...
Hi, I dont have the option to show the latest series. MP-TVSeries is installed also Titan Extended. Tried clearing the cache...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.4.x Titan - Pulse8 Theme (1 Viewer) DE
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Pulse8 - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse8 is a theme for Titan which places a 4x2 grid of buttons on each screen allowing for more...
Replies
Views
Trying to get latest Pandora plugin running in MP 1.12 No luck so far including the above. But I only installed the PNG files and the XML as stated - I did not use the home zip file - is this ok? Interesting that if I use a Pandora account with no radio stations, I do get what seems a default radio station paying on the second attempt...
Trying to get latest Pandora plugin running in MP 1.12 No luck so far including the above. But I only installed the PNG files and...
I have just finished creating a Titan update for Pandora. Attached are the skin files which bring correct support for Pandora to...
Replies
Views
:coffee: No Answer ?
:coffee: No Answer ?
Hi, In the slideshow with background music (playlist m3u in folder) the overlay is always displayed too big and bad. (this is...
Replies
Views
Very thanks for your help. I already found out this DriveFree\Space and I am using it more than half year and it works fine. Would be fine to add this directly into the MP, just idea...
Very thanks for your help. I already found out this DriveFree\Space and I am using it more than half year and it works fine. Would...
Dear development team, I would have small request - is it possible to add to the Titan Skin to TV records part: information for...
Replies
Views
Well I've been playing with this a lot...and have my setup exactly how I like it now. The Editor has been such a time saver. Have still had to edit xml files for custom stuff, but now I have it all setup, it's working fantastically! Just wish it was more active with plugins and development...it's dead compared to Kodi.
Well I've been playing with this a lot...and have my setup exactly how I like it now. The Editor has been such a time saver. Have...
I'm new to MePO. Have come from WMC (yes, another one :p). I love the look of Titan, but would love to be able to make a couple of...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. That's why I one day just opened some .xml's and looked what happened if I changed things. Documentation is indeed scarce sometimes, but most if it is out there somewhere. I guess the problem with category-images is that it isn't a complete "plugin" itself, but rather a quick hack. I guess no one felt...
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. That's why I one day just opened some .xml's and looked what happened if I changed things...
Hi all, I defined some movie categories in MovingPictures with Titan 1.4. and pooled movies to collections via the Node/Filter...
Replies
Views
I mean the position in the xml file.. The control ID doesn't matter.. That's the reason you begin most skinfiles with the background image. When you set the background as latest ID in the xml file, it will overlap all other controls. About the OV ID, When you use an editor, the ID's are not stored in basichome.xml but in another...
I mean the position in the xml file.. The control ID doesn't matter.. That's the reason you begin most skinfiles with the...
Hello together I've tried to edit the basic home screen of the extended two version. I want to let the submenu look like the one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan TNC DE
Yes. We will release everything for the community to play with.
Yes. We will release everything for the community to play with.
The blog says this is going to be the replacement for Titan Extended. Any idea where I can find it? Will it be updatable through...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Thanks for working that out. I was struggling with it.
Thanks for working that out. I was struggling with it.
Hi, I've noticed on the mods page from home screen images people have been making their own and uploading them. Ive downloaded a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am completely new to MP. Installed last week and now have tv server and client and also installed Worldweather and worldclock My text on the button and setting has disappeared ! See attached image ! Any help would be appreciated.
Hi I am completely new to MP. Installed last week and now have tv server and client and also installed Worldweather and worldclock...
Hi I am completely new to MP. Installed last week and now have tv server and client and also installed Worldweather and worldclock...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom