More lines/channels in EPG (1 Viewer)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it is up 2 the skinner.

Skinner determines the height of the lines and if we do or don't show channel icons.

A

Anonymous

thnx for clearing that up mario.

Is there a manual of the current skin engine yet?

This could help me alot from asking stupid questions.

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    TheVideoViking said:
    I can't seem to find the place to change the height. I managed to get 6 lines in the naley skin, but I cant get the lines themselves smaller. Could you give me a hint how?

You're doing better than me, I can't even find where the EPG stuff is - the TV Guide page yes, but not the EPG.

Only a photoshop, but shows you can have the best of both worlds. Maybe a little small though? Lines are about the same height as on MCE2005.

mpsmall.jpg

Rybber

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2004
    Denmark
    Brocklander said:
    Only a photoshop, but shows you can have the best of both worlds. Maybe a little small though? Lines are about the same height as on MCE2005.

Wow, that looks way better than the default :shock:

I did wonder why the channel name and logo needed seperate lines... Mr. Mario, how about changing the mce skin to this?

TheVideoViking

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2004
    Groningen, Netherlands
    Not to small for me... I like it!

If been fooling around in the mytvguide.xml

if you paste this code over the section that are already there you get 7 lines (in the naley skin)

<control>
    <description>Channel image template</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>7</id>
    <posX>60</posX>
    <posY>255</posY>
    <width>1</width>
    <height>1</height>
    <texture>defaultVideoBig.png</texture>
    </control>

<control>
    <description>channel Label template</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>18</id>
    <posX>60</posX>
    <posY>275</posY>
    <width>100</width>
    <height>15</height>
    <font>font14</font>
    <textcolor>FFB2D4F5</textcolor>
    </control>

It seems to me that the channel image template points out the height were the lines begin and that the lines are stretched so the information of the channel label template fits in. Then the lines are repeated after that.

The code above still leave's me with a couple of things;
    1. The channel label itself is always under the image. I couldn't shift it to next to the image, not even by changing the posX of the channel label template. Question 1: Is there anyway to change the label's position?
    2. I managed to get rid of the icons by making giving them a 1 by 1 size. However, when you make the lines smaller you run in to trouble because of the extra description in the lines. Question 2:Can I get rid of this extra information?
    3, What is really weird, that if you make the lines smaller, you get empty labels at the end. I don't get it... Question 3: How can this be/is there anything to do about it?

If anyone has an answer, please let me know... It will really be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom