More than 13 days with Scheduledirect (1 Viewer)

Mike Osborne

Portal Member
January 31, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi:
I have Scheduledirect which publishes 20 or 21 days of EPG data. However the plugin only goes to 13. Anyone know if this can be changed in a config file and where the config file is located? I asked, because I worked with another scheduledirect plugin that had an xml file which allowed me to change the time, but I can't find the config file for MP that has this.
Thanks

Mike Osborne

Portal Member
January 31, 2013
Home Country
Thanks, but that doesn't work. It only allows a number of 13 or less. When I type in 21, it changes it to 13.

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OK, try this version of the dll. My quick test showed the plugin allowed 22 days, but I didn't check if it actually got 22 days... lazy and all :)

Attachments

• SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.zip
      78.4 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Big thanks Geoff! :)

Practical question: is it okay to be pinging you for things like this, or... who is the maintainer of the SD plugin?

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I don't mind the pings at all. I will do builds or quick fixes when I can, but I'm not actively maintaining the plugin. A couple of other folks showed some interest but I don't think they're still actively maintaining either... sort of the same boat as me. I guess this will only become an issue if a complete rework becomes necessary. We can cross that bridge when we get to it.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    @geoffstewart

First, thanks for the day count increase .... but .. with this new dll I'm not getting the full TVDB SxxExx numbers ... it's just coming up with what looks like a 2 digit episode number (e.g., "Under the Dome - 01 - Heads Will Roll")

Thanks

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hmmm, I'll check, but I'm pretty sure I updated to the latest in the source control before compiling... All I changed was the auto-gen'd code to allow higher numbers in the drop-down... nothing in thetvdb.com integration at all. I'll post back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom