mouse scroll button (1 Viewer)

FullMoon

Portal Member
October 10, 2004
I like to set up the menus with large icons, either thumbnails or album art, etc. My scroll wheel on the mouse does not work, that would really be convenient.

Secondly, why does the program hesitate when scrolling, clicking the scroll bar, etc? There is also a hesitation in video files when jumping forward 15 seconds, can anything be done with this?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    the mouse control has been targeted for beta 2.

The hesitation on skipping 15 secs is because a user needs to have time to press another time to go 30 secs, or 1 minute, or 2 minutes, 5, 10 ,30, etc etc.

FullMoon

Portal Member
    October 10, 2004
    IS there a way to bypass this in case I just want a 15 sec jump? That would be a nice feature in settings or options.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    nope, no way.
    You can press FF and then play.
    Or press a time to jump to.
    so press 0100 to go to 1 hour in the movie

Won't be optional, those are options that will clutter the config.
    Not needed.

FullMoon

Portal Member
    October 10, 2004
    Ok, being a perfectionist, currently the skip button opens the +15 jump, and I guess you press the up arrow to increase the time (or do you press skip again?) If you press up arrow, why not assign that to start the adjustable skip forward and increase time, and the skip button to a preset jump without delay? I am trying to make the interface as convenient as the Snapstream one I am used to. Every little bit helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom