Moving a channel to another group (1 Viewer)

GiuseppeC

Portal Pro
September 30, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
I whish to move a channel to another existing group with my remote (and I think many of us). It would help a lot into organizing channels.

I request a simple key that open the group list, you select a group with "up/down" and hit "enter" to move the channel. After channel has been moved the previous list must however be the current one to help sort out the channels up to the end.

Could you please (please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please^10) add this feature to the upcoming 1.1.0 release ?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom