MP 1.2.3.0 DVD Playback stops randomly playing from share folder and go to the share folder list (1 Viewer)

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I change several codec, but problem is still here. MP 1.2.3.0. randomly stops playing DVD file (video_ts folder) from share folder , which is place on another PC.
Is any solution about this?

Thanks

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    A solution might be available, but for that we first need to find out the problem, and for that we need logs.
    See my signature on how to collect them.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    TNX for the logs.

Not the first time i've seen this error, but i can't tell you what the cause of it is right now.
    Team is looking into this.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The first error in your log:
    Code:
    2012-08-08 08:24:03.971200 [ERROR][OVInit(24)]: [OnlineVideos] Failed to create download dir: System.ArgumentException: Path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace.
       at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
       at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
       at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.PluginConfiguration.Load()
    is related to the OnlineVideos plugin. Open the plugin and set a Download folder (2nd option from top) and see if that helps.

karajan

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Thank you, yes problem probably is in this plugin, because this problem starts every time, when I play video. Video just close reproducing and go to the video file list.
    I think, that this problem is caused by backup plugin. My problem is now solved. I use the hard way. Clean everything and new install MP. The problem about playing video files is now gone, but really , this is the hard and paintfull way.

Thank you for your kindnes

Mihael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom