[solved] MP 1.8, MyFilms 6.1, aMPed 3.6.2: changing watched movies color (1 Viewer)

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
December 31, 2011
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I made a couple of forum searches and could not find a solution: what should I change and in which xml in order to change the color of watched movies from yellow to white (aMPed theme)?
Thanks very much for any help.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    You can edit the #amped.played.color' in ...\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\aMPed\Themes\aMPed\amped.colors.xml

Of you can copy the whole Themes\aMPed folder (and rename it as you wish) to create your own theme and edit any colors you want.
    See aMPed wiki: Custom Themes for step by step instructions and details on editing the amped.colors.xml

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2011
    Thank you very much Dadeo. I changed #amped.played.color' to <define>#amped.played.color:FFFFFF</define> and now played movies show white. But when I highlight a title it "disappears", i.e. it is covered by the highlighting bar or whatever they call it (see attached screenshot).

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      406.3 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    IF you attach your amped.colors.xml I can take a look but it's probably because you used only 6 characters and left out the transparency (see note re format at top of amped.colors.xml as well as wiki page). So try FFFFFFFF or 90FFFFFF if you want to dim played color a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom