MP 2.5 Net 6 TVE 3.5 not scanning for channels (2 Viewers)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a disappointment. However, the bigger concern is that the program appears to see my Hauppauge quad tuner card, but I is not scanning for channels. Ordinarily, I get about 75 channels. See attached screenshot. I have no idea what's going on. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• Scan screenshot.jpg
      Scan screenshot.jpg
      74.2 KB
    Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please uninstall MP2.5 NET6 and install then install MP2.5 NET4 with TV3. There seem to be too many issues with TVE3.5, so I’ll remove the installer later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Please uninstall MP2.5 NET6 and install then install MP2.5 NET4 with TV3. There seem to be too many issues with TVE3.5, so I’ll remove the installer later. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Ok, done. And working now. Thanks. And settings and plug-ins, etc., conserved from 2.4. I had hoped that the update would solve the problem with no sound in second picture in PiP mode, which I have never been able to fix (a separate thread), but that hasn't changed.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had hoped that the update would solve the problem with no sound in second picture in PiP mode, which I have never been able to fix (a separate thread), but that hasn't changed.
    I could never reproduce it on my system. Can you link the original thread here, I'll take a look again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom