MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal (1 Viewer)

pwhammer

April 10, 2020
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over the years.

I was looking into updating to MP 2 but when I ran a test it did not recognize the format that I have used with download tv series information with MP-TV Series (that I've used for 10 years on MP 1 Successfully). I have 1,000 of tv episodes that I recorded off tv and removed the commercials. So I'm dreading going through and changing the format to one that is recognized.

Today I use Series Name - #### For example:
Young Sheldon - 319 => translate Young Sheldon, season 3, episode 19
Modern Family - 1110 => translate Modern Family, season 11, episode 10
It would be great if you could add this to the protocol used to download series information from the web (for example Welcome - TheTVDB.com)

Any feedback positive or negative would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
OP Title Forum Replies Date
da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
Rob Hexenmeister An oldie but a goodie : Bleazlewide request MediaPortal 1 Skins 1
1 [Pending] Feature Request: TV-Recording - more intelligence - like WMC please Feature Requests 9
ajs [solved] Add CI AppVeyour to github account MediaPortal 1 46
M Add Radio channels and EPG to Mediaportal xmlTV 3
horned_reaper [solved] Add support for Bluetooth events Improvement Suggestions 2
ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
H Add site to home OnlineVideos 5
E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
Lehmden Additional naming schemes for local fanart Feature Requests 0
HTPCSourcer [Finished] [MP2-793] 'Restart MP2' as additional option in shutdown menu Archive 6