MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal (1 Viewer)

pwhammer

April 10, 2020
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over the years.

I was looking into updating to MP 2 but when I ran a test it did not recognize the format that I have used with download tv series information with MP-TV Series (that I've used for 10 years on MP 1 Successfully). I have 1,000 of tv episodes that I recorded off tv and removed the commercials. So I'm dreading going through and changing the format to one that is recognized.

Today I use Series Name - #### For example:
Young Sheldon - 319 => translate Young Sheldon, season 3, episode 19
Modern Family - 1110 => translate Modern Family, season 11, episode 10

It would be great if you could add this to the protocol used to download series information from the web (for example Welcome - TheTVDB.com)

Any feedback positive or negative would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom