[Blog] MP Forums - How Users Make Them Great (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It's hard to follow up last weeks exciting news on the release of 1.1.0 RC1, but I know you all like your weekend reading! ;)

So here is my latest Blog Interview with Rekenaar, one of our forum Super Moderators, to give you the Inside Scoop on another awesome 'feature' of MediaPortal - Our MP Forums - How Users Make Them Great

If you think you already know everything about our forums, think again, Rekenaar will open your eyes! :eek:

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    All credit to Dadeo for all the time and positive energy he is pumping into our virtual world.
    !beer to you :p

Our IRC bot got various useful commands, for example, one command will generate a public SVN release and automatically post it to the forums.
    You can also issue some virtual commands like !beer and as a result, the bot will reply with the following:
    <|MP-INFOBOT> Thank you As a result of too much free beer, svn-builds wont be trustable for the next 2-4 hours.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Great article. I really appreciate all the time and effort that our moderators spend on this beautiful thing called MP and it's forums ;)

Keep up the great work!

cheers
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom