MP freezes in music section going back to root shares screen with "Shares view" as default view (1 Viewer)

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0

Description
In music section, if "shares view" is selected, you can navigate through your media well, but when hitting back, back, back... in remote to go up in the directory tree, Mediaportal freezes when it arrives to root music shares screen (will not show it, just freeze).
If i change the default view from shares view to another the problem dissapears.
This view used to work as expected in Mediaportal 1.2 (in music and video sections), and in 1.3 video section works well too. The problem comes only in music section.
I attach logs, but i think that they don't give information about the problem, it just stops writing about music shares...
If you need little bit of history, i opened a thread about this some days ago. The problem comes explained starting in this post and user "disastar" gives the provisional workaround: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...a-folder-in-music-section.119370/#post-999396

Steps to Reproduce:
Enter in music section, change the default view to shares view, then hit back in remote and try to go to the root shares screen. It will freeze just before this root shared folders screen is showed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom