MP Movie Cover Resizer (1 Viewer)

InnerVoice

January 5, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
I don't have any folder named "Thumbs" under "%ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\"...

So where are the thumbs located (using 1.0 RC4)?

I realised that when I do modifications on the original picture which the database is related to, no changes can be seen in mediaportal... so there must be a "Thumbs" folder where the resized pictures are stocked...

Fuman

June 5, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
With regards to the pre-install quote of "BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU REALY SHOULD BACKUP YOURE VIDEO COVER FOLDER, OR EVEN BETTER YOU WHOLE MEDIA PORTAL DIRECTORY" how do i do this..............................can i just copy the "Team MediaPortal" folder from the "Program Files" folder to an external drive and if anything goes wrong paste it back?

im rubish with computers and am over the moon at coming across media portal, dont wanna mess things up.

thanks

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    With regards to the pre-install quote of "BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU REALY SHOULD BACKUP YOURE VIDEO COVER FOLDER, OR EVEN BETTER YOU WHOLE MEDIA PORTAL DIRECTORY" how do i do this..............................can i just copy the "Team MediaPortal" folder from the "Program Files" folder to an external drive and if anything goes wrong paste it back?

im rubish with computers and am over the moon at coming across media portal, dont wanna mess things up.

thanks

Wow!! is this thread still alive :)

Well if you what to back up mediaportal, it should work by save a copy of mediaportal and tumsbs folder to another location.
    But, do you realy need this application anymore? Have you tryed to change the tumb size in mediaportal configuration ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom