January 24, 2007
Home Country
well here's my specs:

17x17cm
AOpen i945GTt-VFA Intel Core Duo Mini-ITX Motherboard

2.33 ghz intel core 2 duo processor

2 gb memory RAM

video card,

right now, i'm using a geforce fx 2400 customized to fit my casing nd motherboard...

2 x 250 GB SATA HDD

i manufactured my own casing...

i dont know how much it all costs bc. i didn't keep count... lol

but the mini-itx board costs at least £149.00
and the core 2 duo processor is at least £399.00

i got that from the mini-itx website...

and for your question on the lcd screen thingy... i manufactured my casing to a size and design so that it hangs at the back of my 42 inch flatscreen monitor...

i didn't try to put it inside the monitor casing.... as it might cause damage to both...

but anyways, it's worth a try...

supra_x206

Portal Member
January 24, 2007
Home Country
and in advance, i'm currently doing a plugin that integrates my house security to MP... i have developed a home security system in the past and i'm currently working around it to integrate it inside MP... i'm planning to put MP as the main system that controls all security alarms and automations in the house...

more like MP as the center of everything...

and, i'm trying to include interactive voice response, speech recognition and TTS in the main system itself.... imagine you going inside the house and the system says, "hi supra, how are you today?" , "i'm good MP, Please turn on some music." then MP starts to play some music...

:D imagine the future :D

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello i'm trying to use XP Embedded on some machines but the biggest problem
    for me is drivers for chipset, sound, graphic etc. trying to install drivers after First Boot Agent
    with common XP install files just ends up with error. Does someone have any suggestion
    on how to approach this proble, i think the best way to go is adding components in Target Designer.
    But finding theese componets is hard and making them by myselfe, at the moment i don't have the
    knowledge to do this.

Chipset Nforce 430
    Graphic Nvidia Geforce 6200 LE
    Sound Creative SB X-FI Live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom