MP-PVRX Host Server Plugin (1 Viewer)

Niall

Portal Member
August 31, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Re: Connected but no screens...

critifer said:
Ok - the connection is now there, looks like it synch'd - but I don't see any of the EPG screens from the PVR app that I see in the PDF. The app just kinda does its connect thing - disappears - then leaves me in intrigue mystery of what it's supposed to do ;-)

Call it progress but I have it connected with a raw 1.3 install and a solid TVDB but none of the PVR app shows anything on the screen.

Let me know - u say there are no screenshots but assume some of that I see in that PDF should be there? Let us know - again many still confused about what you are baking here but interested enough to give it a look.

Thx
Critifer

Hi,

Well good to hear you have now connected (but I think it may indicate we have different releases of MP still).

I think we are nearly there - but can you please email me the log file from NowShowingPVRX - as this is where the information might be on why it won't start up. (also it would be very useful to get the configuration file - NSPVRX.xml from you - so I can see what was brought back from the handshaking process)

Also can you please let me know what filedate/time you have on the MediaPortal.exe file.

thanks

Niall

critifer

Portal Pro
February 9, 2005
Re: Connected but no screens...

I can make it really easy for you - this is the "stock" 1.3 version from SourceForge. Once this piece works we will have to adapt to the daily CVS changes - but I wanted to simplify the equation.

Niall said:
critifer said:
Ok - the connection is now there, looks like it synch'd - but I don't see any of the EPG screens from the PVR app that I see in the PDF. The app just kinda does its connect thing - disappears - then leaves me in intrigue mystery of what it's supposed to do ;-)

Call it progress but I have it connected with a raw 1.3 install and a solid TVDB but none of the PVR app shows anything on the screen.

Let me know - u say there are no screenshots but assume some of that I see in that PDF should be there? Let us know - again many still confused about what you are baking here but interested enough to give it a look.

Thx
Critifer

Hi,

Well good to hear you have now connected (but I think it may indicate we have different releases of MP still).

I think we are nearly there - but can you please email me the log file from NowShowingPVRX - as this is where the information might be on why it won't start up. (also it would be very useful to get the configuration file - NSPVRX.xml from you - so I can see what was brought back from the handshaking process)

Also can you please let me know what filedate/time you have on the MediaPortal.exe file.

thanks

Niall

Niall

Portal Member
August 31, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
0.91 Update Available on pvrx.org

Hi All,

Just to let you all know - version 0.91 is now available of MPPVRX - as well as an updated Now Showing PVRX (Release B4).

Full source code is also supplied (in VB.NET).

Thanks to everyone who helped test this - and if you initially had troubles with earlier releases of MPPVRX or Nowshowing PVRX - please give it a shot again!

These have been confirmed to be working by other users - and one of them is actually writing a PHP/PVRX webclient (not sure if it will be a released product or a private one).

Enjoy!

Niall / www.pvrx.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom