[fixed] MP stops working after scanning of radio channels (1 Viewer)

thirdoff

Portal Pro
June 22, 2011
Do we still have to create the "all channels" radio group with MP1.2RC or apply this patch or new patch?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

Unless you're compiling your own patches then the patch provided by georgius won't do you any good. The fix is not in 1.2.0rc - I blame myself for not seeing georgius' last response until I went hunting for this issue after seeing your thread, and by then it was way too late for 1.2.0rc. We've targeted a fix for 1.2.1 which is as fast as we can move considering that we have *very* strict restrictions on what gets into 1.2.0 final - show-stoppers and tuning detail, language translation and web EPG updates only. The workaround is to create the "All Channels" group until then...

:sorry:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This issue should be fixed in MP 1.2.1. :)

[Edit: Georgius, I recommend that you post a new bug report for the DVB-IP issue as I don't think that part of the fix was included.]

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    This issue should be fixed in MP 1.2.1. :)

[Edit: Georgius, I recommend that you post a new bug report for the DVB-IP issue as I don't think that part of the fix was included.]
    Probably it wasn't fixed. I installed (clean) MP 1.2.1, replaced IPTV filter and scan. After scanning wasn't created 'All Channels' group in 'Radio Channels' section. I run MP and as I wrote in first post, when I try to show TV channels (TV -> Channel), MP freezes. But solution is very, very simple. I created 'All Channels' group manually in TV-Server Configuration and everything works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom