MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development (1 Viewer)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i've tested the last two dlls , but i didn't got any good results :(

full version:

same results i have reported before: after a 24p video i got 50i bad stuttering , no way top to escape i can just restart mediaportal

no_reset version:

worst results :(
    if i start from 50i after a change to 24p i got 24p bad stuttering, restart mediportal and try first 24p i got 50i bad stuttering
    no way top to escape i can just restart mediaportal

also i want to report is: all those dlls are smooth, but i'm still experiencing much better resuts in flatter lines and perfect playing V67 dll..... i'm attaching a v67 screen

UPDATE: i got same results of the FULLversion also with v67 i can't understand how i haven't noticed it yet :(

thank you tony for your work ;)

Attachments

• FULL 19-33-57.jpg
      FULL 19-33-57.jpg
      225.7 KB
    • FULL19-31-03.jpg
      FULL19-31-03.jpg
      163.6 KB
    • NO_RESET19-35-23.jpg
      NO_RESET19-35-23.jpg
      275.8 KB
    • NO_RESET19-36-27.jpg
      NO_RESET19-36-27.jpg
      156.6 KB
    • V67_20-22-02.jpg
      V67_20-22-02.jpg
      240.1 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK, thanks for the feedback.

As a sanity check - in case it's actually nothing to do with the DWM mods - attached is a version with the DWM setup/reset disabled completely (so it's similar to v0055c but with different frame drop/repeat logic).

Tony

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

As a sanity check - in case it's actually nothing to do with the DWM mods - attached is a version with the DWM setup/reset disabled completely (so it's similar to v0055c but with different frame drop/repeat logic).

Tony

thankyou tony , asap i'll test it :)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    v0075_No_DWM is behaving perfectly in my system. First 24fps mkv, then 50fps HD livetv. No problem so far. :)

I ask again: is it normal that with last versions, lines are not flate, but with little continuous spikes? (not noticeable stutter of framedrop, though).

bye!

EDIT: Also I would like to add that it's the best dshowhelper on my system for offline hd content, while keeping good performance on hdlivetv (remember that I was using v55b in my htpc... TILL NOW :) ).

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Tony

HI Tony,

i've tested ... i can tell you i didn't got any carzy stutter after change from 24p to 50i

seems also that it is really smooth and almost dropped/repeated frames free compared to v55 (screen attached) , but i want to test it some days in everyday using on a wider number of contents ;)

just one issue i had, i got Mp freezed while i was testing just after a mp restart. i do that i went to my video and started the usual M2ts testing file, the error.log was clear i'm attaching mediaportal and evr log. ( i haven't any freeze from ages)

Attachments

• 19-09-33.jpg
      19-09-33.jpg
      240.5 KB
    • 19-10-32.jpg
      19-10-32.jpg
      154.4 KB

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Tony

So far not going crazy between 24Hz and 50Hz. Yay!

I am seeing quite a few dropped/late frames though. It's hard to definitively say if it's worse in this respect to v0055b but seems that way so far.
    Evr log attached...

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v0075_No_DWM is working very well for me. No dropped frames so far when watching SD TV. Seems to be the best version for my environment. Thank you very much for all your efforts!

knajub04

Portal Member
    August 8, 2010
    Hiho :)

Maybe someone can help me....

I nearly tried every dshowhelper DLL.. In my Opinion i got the best results with v67...

However... Regardless of which version I try, the Rendertime (green) goes crazy all the time...

How can I improve the Rendertime?????

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    It's only my opinion but (for TV) you should first use PowerDVD10 codecs (SAF5 Full), and change priority process like this : Mediaportal.exe above normal, tvserver.exe : hight, dwm.exe : realtime. Just try this by pressing Control-shift-escape. You can also stop any unwanted services and stop every software like anti virus. Last test you can do is to kill explorer.exe and lauch only mediaportal.exe. In 1 word, optimizing the computer can also help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom