MP1 Plugin NuGet Packages Out-Of-Date (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    So, 186 errors ... :whistle:
    i join the lastest yasm32 bit, i have also build the x64 if needed.
    but this one is build with VS2015. so MVC140

Attachments

• yasm32.zip
      369 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 TV Server Plugin DE
    Thanks @CyberSimian for that, much appreciated. So having got home to have a bit of a better look at this, this is where I'm at. I opened the MP1 solution and searched the solution to find the "IEpgHandler" interface within the "PowerScheduler.Interfaces" project in the "Common-MP-TVE3" folder. I was therefore able to add this...
    Thanks @CyberSimian for that, much appreciated. So having got home to have a bit of a better look at this, this is where I'm at. I...
    I am looking for some assistance on developing a new MP1 TVServer plugin, which will in time be followed by an accompanying MP...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
    Replies
    Views
    Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had been having with video playback. Updated my plugins and Streamed MP skin, and not a single issue. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.24 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in MyMusic DB Index...
    Replies
    Views
    @giravolt Are you maybe in HDR passthrough mode instead of tone map mode? The source controls work here with madVR test build 113 in HDR tone map mode.
    @giravolt Are you maybe in HDR passthrough mode instead of tone map mode? The source controls work here with madVR test build 113...
    Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
    Replies
    Views
    I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+ eventually :whistle:
    I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom