[Finished] [MP2-685] Keep FanArt visible until focus is on another MI or screen is left (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We've implemented a lot of cool features into MP2. We have FanArt in all MI screens and nice transitions effects. There is only one thing, that partly disturbes the perfect feeling a little bit.
    Currently FanArt are only shown, if the focus is on an MI. Technically it makes fully sense of course. But if a slide menu it opened, we have an empty "default" background, that looks not so nice. If technically possible I'd prefer following:
    • The FanArts are shown on focus on an MI and remain until the focus goes to another MI or navigating into another screen.
    Sounds quite easy, but I think it's really tricky. I'll add a Jira, once on our dev tells, if it is even worth to think about it.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This should actually be very straightforward, just need to remove the piece of code that sets the image to null when SelectedItem is null, the rest is already handled.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Changes pushed to the 2.1.2 branch, the default is now the behaviour you wanted but it's still possible to have the old behaviour if necessary (e.g. I've kept the old behaviour in the latest media lists on the BV homescreen)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • Admin
    Changes pushed to the 2.1.2 branch, the default is now the behaviour you wanted but it's still possible to have the old behaviour if necessary (e.g. I've kept the old behaviour in the latest media lists on the BV homescreen)
    Just tried and works like a charme (y) Do you thin we can just merge 2.1.2 changes into 2.2 branch? Actually I'm working on 2.2 branch for several design topics (also current skins) and I wonder were to push them and how to merge them :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom