MP2 TV Server config disappeared after trying to install TVMosaic........can I get it back?? (1 Viewer)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work.
Now, I seem to have reverted to ver. 2.4 , and the MP2 TV server config has gone awol.....aaaggghhhh!!!
As a result....I have lost access to HD channels....
How can I get the TV server config back please??

Here are logs if that helps......and apologies for also posting these in 'plugin development' section:oops:

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2023-06-05-13.35.59.zip
    1.6 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I get the TV server config back please??
    The TVMosaic server runs independently from MP2. If you uninstall MP2 the TVMosaic server is still present und the settings can not be lost unless you also uninstalled it. If you follow the wiki and connect the new MP2 client (incl. TVMosaic plugin) to the TVMosaic server, all settings should be taken again.

messi09

July 2, 2023
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The TVMosaic server runs independently from MP2. If you uninstall MP2 the TVMosaic server is still present und the settings can not be lost unless you also uninstalled it. If you follow the wiki and connect the new MP2 client (incl. TVMosaic plugin) to the TVMosaic server, all settings should be taken again.
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom