MP3 Player Syncronisation (1 Viewer)

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Im going to be working on funtionality to syncronise MP with MP3 players, so on the touch of a button all your latest tunes get downloaded to your MP3 player.
    Just preannouncing it :)
    Will let everyone know of the status as I hit my various milestones.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So your attemp for cd-ripping plugin seems to be finished by mPod? :?
    I'm sorry for that.
    Though I wasn't working on that I feel a little bit frustrated, too.

Keep your head up high...
    Looking forward for the new plugin. :)

Regards
    Ralph

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Ralph said:
    So your attemp for cd-ripping plugin seems to be finished by mPod? :?
    I'm sorry for that.
    Though I wasn't working on that I feel a little bit frustrated, too.

Keep your head up high...
    Looking forward for the new plugin. :)

Regrads
    Ralph

Cheers Ralph :)

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just wanted to let you know to avoid that you're disappointed again: iTunes synchronisation and better (or full?) integration is on it's way, this includes (full?) iPod support as well. It's not done yet and as this is open source, feel free to write your own code, of course. There are no dates, so pls don't ask. It's in when it's in.

And keep in mind: It's open source, so make it better, submit patches, bring ideas instead of being disappointed. Things like that will always happen again, so keep your head up. :wink:

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mPod said:
    Just wanted to let you know to avoid that you're disappointed again: iTunes synchronisation and better (or full?) integration is on it's way, this includes (full?) iPod support as well. It's not done yet and as this is open source, feel free to write your own code, of course. There are no dates, so pls don't ask. It's in when it's in.

And keep in mind: It's open source, so make it better, submit patches, bring ideas instead of being disappointed. Things like that will always happen again, so keep your head up. :wink:

Right you are. This is open source. Me and many others are glad, that we now have a mp3-ripper. It’s quit a nice feature that was overdue. :lol:

In my opinion this a community and we want to develop and improve MP together.
    And I thought this forum is the place to discuss new ideas, to come together to speak with each other.
    Egon started his threat with this question:
    egonspengleruk said:
    Is anyone out there working on a CD ripping plugin?

Kaybe was the only one who told him that he is working on that, too.

And suddenly a ripper/importer was integrated and their efforts were in vain. :oops:

Thank you for that feature and even Scoop just submitted the first patches for that.
    So our open source-project seems to work.

Just keep on improving MP together. That’s all I’m asking for. :)

Thanks
    Ralph

P.S.: I don't want to strain this, it's just because at work, I have to bring people together and found out that lack of information
    often causes disharmony and disappointment, that could be avoided often by just saying a single little word.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Ralph: thumbs up!

Let´s work together !

extra_lift.jpg
    x

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    mPod said:

Without being rude mPod, PLEASE announce that you are already working on something in the forums to let the rest of us know. That what the Plugin category in the forums is for.
    This will be the second time that something hasnt been announced and has made me waste time coding something thats not going to be used.
    Once I dont mind....but twice is beginning to p*ss me off !!!

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    mPod, whats the status on this feature? Is it being activily worked on or just on a ToDo list?
    Is there anything I can do to help out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom