MPDomoticz - a plugin for Domoticz (1 Viewer)

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MPDomoticz is a Mediaportal plugin that shows Domoticz information.
This is the first alpha release. I have been using the plugin over the past months myself and in general I simply use it to quickly check some information or turn on/off a lamp or two.

The plugin is hosted at GitHub: https://github.com/j-b-n/MPDomoticz
The direct link to the plugin is here: https://github.com/j-b-n/MPDomoticz/raw/master/MP-Domoticz.mpe1

Screenshot:
ScreenShot%201.png

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
I'm going to mount a domoticz system in next months... I will install this system as soon as possible!! Thank you so much!! Your work is much apreciated!

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thank you all for your comments. Are there any features or issues that you want to see/fixed?

Perhaps I should add the module to the repository for easier install?

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
Are you talking about adding it to the mediaportal extension manager? It would be a great idea.
By the way... Can you explain a little bit the actions we can do with this plugin? Just the same as if we were connected to Domoticz?

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Are you talking about adding it to the mediaportal extension manager? It would be a great idea.

Exactly, the plugin will be more visible. But I guess not that many have a Domoticzs server

By the way... Can you explain a little bit the actions we can do with this plugin? Just the same as if we were connected to Domoticz?

I have focused on very simple functionality. So currently you basically only can toggle a Switch and see graphs etc. Some of the more complex features is easier to use with the native Domoticz webbpage.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
OK, i'll see what actions will be possible!! And if I see that I can't do what I want, i will try to contribute to the plugin in github!!

Si Jones

Portal Member
October 4, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that i have installed this - i made some modifications to the plugin, the feature i needed was to turn on a virtual switch when playing a movie, this allows me to then trigger a scene to change the lighting in the room using a lua script to check time of day etc.

if you want me to send you the code back then let me know.

Regards,

Simon

Zapp

Portal Member
November 14, 2007
South-West
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi!

Just found this and added it to my MP but can't configure it, comes back with malformed URL!?

Right now it's configured to default localhost/8080/30 but I can't change that. HELP!

Running MP v1.12.0 and Domoticz latest beta v2.3013

Any clues?

/Jonas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom