MPMovieInfo : An AddOn to populate the movie database (1 Viewer)

Y

yiarkyiark

SC.PNG

Hi, We have developed a tools to manage the MP's Database Video.

With this tools you will be able to add,change or delete any information of the database movie.

You can also import data from other application like AntMovieCatalog , MovieCollection or DVDProfiler, or other with a little work.

The importation work movie by movie , or massively if you have put the name of the file movie in a field of your movie manager.

You will find more information in the official documentation (sorry, only in french for the moment).

This tools is currently in developpement. Any request or suggestion will be welcome

This tool is developped under GPL with VB.NET

MPMovieInfo.0.0.1.0.exe
Sources

Becareful, MPMovieInfo works only with the last version of MediaPortal

vous pouvez suivre en francais l'évolution de MPMovieInfo sur le forum Français de MediaPortal http://www.mp-fr.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=604

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
very nice!
is it possible to get data from imdb/ofdb?
Pics were not shown for me. Can u automatically check in the dir where the movie is if there is a picture and show it if so?

BTW u know that frodo is doing the movie db editor within MP config?
cheffe

A

Anonymous

cheffe97 said:
very nice!
is it possible to get data from imdb/ofdb?

No it's not possible, MPMovieInfo is write to work with external application, wich can retrieve information from the net better than i can do.

cheffe97 said:
Pics were not shown for me. Can u automatically check in the dir where the movie is if there is a picture and show it if so?

BTW u know that frodo is doing the movie db editor within MP config?
cheffe
Strange, may be a bug because MPMovieInfo look in the folders to get picture.

critifer

Portal Pro
February 9, 2005
GREAT WORK ... keep at it, and don't underestimate your lookup abilities ;-) .... all joking aside, if there is any way you can inject this it would be very helpful on the stand-alone side. Most all of this can be done with config now, but you add import tools and I knew this would be coming "or requested" when we began this segment... However, the goal for MP was to handle lookup solo which Frodo did a killer job on.

Let us know if you can get IMDB data and Amazon lookup operational by any chance.

Frodo and our team did a ton of work on this and its nice to see its being extended - thanks for this and keep us posted with the updates.

Well done.... THANKS!
Critifer

yiarkyiark said:
scgeneral.png

Hi, We have developed a tools to manage the MP's Database Video.

With this tools you will be able to add,change or delete any information of the database movie.

You can also import data from other application like AntMovieCatalog , MovieCollection or DVDProfiler, or other with a little work.

The importation work movie by movie , or massively if you have put the name of the file movie in a field of your movie manager.

You will find more information in the official documentation (sorry, only in french for the moment).

This tools is currently in developpement. Any request or suggestion will be welcome

This tool is developped under GPL with VB.NET

MPMovieInfo.0.0.1.0.exe
Sources

Becareful, MPMovieInfo works only with the last version of MediaPortal

vous pouvez suivre en francais l'évolution de MPMovieInfo sur le forum Français de MediaPortal http://www.mp-fr.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=604

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
what info do u need?
Find the editor in MP version 0.1.1.1 -> config -> movies -> movie db editor (something like that)
Find the source code in cvs
Find Frodo on IRC... :)

Anything else u need?
hth
cheffe

Y

yiarkyiark

cheffe97 said:
what info do u need?
Find the editor in MP version 0.1.1.1 -> config -> movies -> movie db editor (something like that)
Find the source code in cvs
Find Frodo on IRC... :)

Anything else u need?
hth
cheffe

:oops: I have installed the last version of MediaPortal, I use it and I don't see the movie db editor. :shock: :shock:

Sorry

Y

yiarkyiark

Yes ! :D
The mecmago 's patch for MPMovieInfo will be in the next version of MP (0.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom