mpNZB 1.5.4 for MediaPortal 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Version 1.5.4 is now available with this change:

You can now use a https connection (see setup).

DISCLAIMER: the plugin blindly accepts all ssl certificates, this opens up the possiblity of man in the middle attacks. Please be aware of that when using https connections.

Download: MEDIAPORTAL - mpNZB or via mpe-installer.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Shukuyen - I noticed when trying to skin mpNZB for aMPed skin that there is no Default (4x3) skin. So I attached a 'working' version for now as well as a 'hover' image you can use if you wish. Let me know if you would like any changes so I can give you a 'final' version for next release.

Attachments

• hover_mpnzb.png
      hover_mpnzb.png
      87 KB
    • mpNZB.xml
      9.3 KB

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi all,

Been using this plugin for ages, and i've just completed a re-install of windows and MP, kept my sites.xml file, and as much config data as possible....

Anyways, i can't seem to get my nzbmatrix feeds or search working anymore, yet i know with the old install(which i'd rather not revert back to) the same sites.xml file will return results. i think i was using 1.4 previously

The MP Error log has this:
    2012-05-06 12:25:45.644000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: [mpNZB] Message: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
    2012-05-06 12:25:45.647000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: [mpNZB] Source: System.Xml

Where is this system.xml file? i can't seem to see it anywhere, i installed 1.5.4 from the extensions installer.

oh, and the nzbindex search works fine. nzbmatrix api key is correct also

Last edited:

loutheo

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2010
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry mate, haven't checked any logs. It just says "errors occurred". The information which is displayed about hdd space queued, etc.. just has #DiskSpace 1, #MBStatus, etc...

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Shukuyen,

i have a quest, can you add more notifications ? In the new SabNZB i can choose for what for actions he send an notify. i work with sickbeard and i would be nice when mepo gives me a notify when sickbeard send sabnzb a new nzb. This action can be choosen in sab config, notify on added nzb's. That would be very nice, and maybe you can make an overlay for sickbeard to add and manage series to watched and downloaded ? Or you can add this to this plugin ???

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,

I'm back!
    @Spragleknas yes, I will try to keep this plugin running.
    @D3ltoroxp I am not really sure what you mean ... there are scripts in sabnzbd that can be executed before a nzb is added and after it's done. Do you want a hook in there that tells MediaPortal that something is happening? Or is there something in a new sabnzbd version that I don't know of? Or a feature of sickbeard? Maybe a good way to show this information would be to support MPNotificationBar ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom