mpNZB 1.5.4 for MediaPortal 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll try again to explain different. When a dl is ready sabnzb send a message to your plugin, and this shows the notify on my screen. Now i work with sickbeard, sickbeard search for missed episodes and send the nzb to sab and just above I would like to be informed. And for this is a setting in the new sab. When a new nzb is added to sab he can now send a message to. And that is what i want... :) I hope it is now formulated a little better

How can i help you ??? Now the plugin send an notify to mp's notifier when a dl is done, i think with the new version of sab there are more notifies that sab can send now, maybe you have to expand that only ? The function is already available

Look at the new Saf see Screen, what i mean. And here for sickbeard...

Du you think you can make a gui for sickbeard like this one for sab ?

Attachments

• notify.PNG
      notify.PNG
      29.7 KB
    Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello, can you make it work for the new skin Titan for the 1.3 Beta, that would be very great !!!

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did the first steps, maybe I am able to finish it tonight ... If you have suggestions or other ideas let me know.

I want to change the skin a bit from what was there in the past:
    • Move most of the buttons to the side menu as those are navigation items not actions
    • Rename the refresh button, as it only refreshes feeds
    Not sure yet how to fill the empty space on the left, as I want to display information (eta, download speed, ...) in the bottom line.
    mpnzb-titan.jpg

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe Details for the file ? Name, size, size left, history, repair, unpack, script ? But it looks good and thank you for your work.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for the delay, my mpNZB is throwing an error and I couldn't find out why, yet ... hope to fix that in the next days (plugin reinstall didn't help, so I am a bit lost what the problem could be) and then get back to work on the skin.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What was the problem ?
    I had removed the "refresh" button from my work-in-progress skin file but the control was accessed in the plugin (it was disabled on plugin start). Because the button wasn't initialised in the skin it was null in the plugin, causing a null pointer exception.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OFF TOPIC::

Can you maybe add Support for Sickbeard and Couchpotato ? That i can add Series or Moives inside MP. Maybe small changes on the NZB Plugin ? This two tools are smiliar to sabnzb they use webinterface. Or maybe you can make a new plugin for this tools ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom