mpNZB 1.5.4 for MediaPortal 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's possible in theory but I am afraid I don't have enough time at the moment (as you can see by how long the small changes I want to do take me).

If someone else wants to step in please feel free, I can merge any patch or give you write access to the repository.

When CouchPotato 2 is finally out we can talk about new projects, but that has priority for now :)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    OFF TOPIC::

Can you maybe add Support for Sickbeard and Couchpotato ? That i can add Series or Moives inside MP. Maybe small changes on the NZB Plugin ? This two tools are smiliar to sabnzb they use webinterface. Or maybe you can make a new plugin for this tools ?
    OFFTOPIC TOO::
    I think MpNZB shouldn't support Sickbeard/Couchpotato but could have some features from them. As I know MpNZB already can watch for missing episodes so not so many features to add. TVdb or other sites lookup is excessive for nzb plugin since we have mptv-series/movpics/trakt plugins. As for torrent part we'll add autodownloading fucntionality (aka Sickbeard/Couchpotato functionality) in the next release.
    If you need here are some examples of noobish code of communication with MP-TVSeries/MovingPictures/Trakt plugins:
    http://code.google.com/p/mp-mytorre...oader/MyTorrents/Autograbber/WatchList.cs#138
    http://code.google.com/p/mp-mytorre...oader/MyTorrents/Autograbber/WatchList.cs#220
    And notification is up to MPNotificationBar.

Last edited:

killer8

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are the titan skin files available yet? I would like to use this plugin on mp 1.3 beta with titan skin

pvkleeff

Portal Member
    July 18, 2007
    Roosendaal
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've made a skin file for Titan.
    Since it's my first try at a skin file, don't be too hard on me ;)

I've made it since I liked the Titan skin so much and I really missed being able to use mpNZB.

So, here it is.

Attachments

• mpNZB.xml
      13.2 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm no, i see nothing on it, and mepo hangs on this screen. I can go out with direct buttons, like home or movies on my remote. Maybe you can make an update to work again on mp 1.4 Shukuyen ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you men thats very good news. I hope you can find out !! Thank you

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not really sure what the problem is and the error message doesn't say much ... will dig further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom