MPWebControl on IIS? (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Have somebody got runnig MPWebControl on the IIS? I need the IIS for a special application and i tried to migrate MPWebControl and have read very much in this Forum but I´m not successful. Have somebody an idea?

Best Regards,
alexphili :D

A

Anonymous

Maschine said:
What exactly is the problem you have?

I think i have problems with the Pear Extension for PHP, i can´t found an tutorial for this in combination with the IIS. i have installed php 5.03 for an other projekt and it run´s great - now i have add the Mediaportal Websites and i´m getting errors like this:

Warning: main(SOAP/Client.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 5

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SOAP/Client.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 5.

Somebody could help me?

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
alexphili said:
Maschine said:

I think i have problems with the Pear Extension for PHP, i can´t found an tutorial for this in combination with the IIS. i have installed php 5.03 for an other projekt and it run´s great - now i have add the Mediaportal Websites and i´m getting errors like this:

Warning: main(SOAP/Client.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 5

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SOAP/Client.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 5.

Somebody could help me?

Because you need PHP support in IIS, I suggest you reinstall PHP into a different folder, then install PHP as a ISAPI module. See:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php#install.windows.iis.iis4

You will need to use PEAR to download the SOAP support module for PHP.
See this article for more information on installing and using PEAR:
http://www.phpkitchen.com/article.php?story=20021201062516970

If it doesn't work, post back here stating what steps you took.

Sam

Crapz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2004
    samuel337 said:
    alexphili said:
    Maschine said:

Somebody could help me?

Because you need PHP support in IIS, I suggest you reinstall PHP into a different folder, then install PHP as a ISAPI module. See:
    http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php#install.windows.iis.iis4

You will need to use PEAR to download the SOAP support module for PHP.
    See this article for more information on installing and using PEAR:
    http://www.phpkitchen.com/article.php?story=20021201062516970

If it doesn't work, post back here stating what steps you took.

Sam

Hi :)

i have been trying to get it working all night now and now i works ;)

i moved the PHP that comes with this program and put it in C:\php5 and add it to the path in winodws and wola it works

Crapz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2004
    HMF well stuck agin :(

MediaPortal was not detected. To enable auto-detection of settings, please load MediaPortal, then reload this page.

MediaPortal path
    Please enter the path to the MP folder here. Should be detected automatically...

Database path
    Please enter the path to the MP database folder here. Should be detected automatically...

Primetime time
    What's the primetime on your favourite stations? Enter the time in 24-hour time and omit the colon, e.g. for 8pm fill in 2000.

Logo file extension
    The tv logos used in MP will also be used for the webinterface. They are taken automatically from "MP/thumbs/tv/logos". Please type in here, whiche file types you use for the logos. F.e. type ".jpg" or ".png"

now it cant find MP :(

!!!!
    Warning: fopen(data.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 46

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 47

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 48

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 49

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 50

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 51

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 52

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 53

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 54

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 55

Thank you!
    The configuration is now completed. You can change your settings by editing the file "data.php"

You can now proceed to the main page.
    !!!!!

thechad

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Geelong, Australia
    Home Country
    Crapz said:
    !!!!
    Warning: fopen(data.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\install.php on line 46

Check that the IIS worker process has permission to access the MediaPOrtal directories.

Crapz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2004
    hi well i just removed it all and startet from the top again ;)

i got PEAR and Soap runnig and made the 3 Virtual Directorys
    but now i can acces the /install.php but the index.php is blanck

this i all i get in my browser
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">

<head>
    <title>Sam's &amp; Maschine's webinterface for Media Portal (Release 3)</title>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom