MS got a .NET beginers cours for wane be MP developers (1 Viewer)

player-x

Portal Pro
February 4, 2005
Bergen, Norway
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Microsoft have pute up a beginers cours for wane be software progamers

People how dosent have programing skill but would like to learn and maybe wane be contribute to MP can have a go here to learn more a bout .NET

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/beginner/
Overview
Welcome to the Beginner Developer Learning Center - a centralized learning environment specifically targeted to beginning programmers. Here you'll find a rich array of learning content that starts with the very basics, and guides you through step-by-step to becoming a fully-fledged developer!

No experience or programming knowledge required - so dive right in!

For an overview of all the lessons available on this site, see My Learning Path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All lessons in the Beginner Developer Learning Center are organized into two development tracks: Windows Development and Web Development.

Web Development
Are you interested in creating dynamic web sites, or building online applications and services? Then this is the Development Track for you!

Windows Development
Would you like to customize your desktop with cool utilities or build fun Windows applications and PC games? Then you should explore this Development Track

In addition, all Lessons are classified into Tiers or levels of difficulty to make it easier to choose the right lessons for your skill level.

Tier 1 Lessons are a great place to start if you're brand-new to programming. Most of these lessons don't assume any prior software development knowledge and will take the time to introduce basic concepts.

Tier 2 Lessons assume you understand the foundations of .NET development. These lessons will proceed at a faster pace, and cover a lot of the core concepts of Windows and Web development. By the end of these lessons, you should be able to create a basic, working application!

Tier 3 Lessons follow up on the skills learned in Tier 2. These lessons expand your knowledge of Windows and Web development with more advanced concepts such as data access and debugging. If you finish the Tier 3 lessons, Congratulations – you've graduated from the Beginner Developer Learning Center and can officially call yourself a Software Developer!

Get Started
Decide if you're interested in either Web or Windows Development Tracks

Assess your skill level and Lesson Tier

Download, install & register one of the Visual Studio Express Editions for free

Check out My Learning Path to get an overview of the lessons contained in each development track

Forget how a control works? Check out the How-To Reference Library for quick refreshers.

maybe this is somting for the home page and at least somting for the "Help with development" page

I at least will start at this cours, and see if its any help if so i can do some more help whit the development of MP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom