MSI Media live VFD panel problem (1 Viewer)

Blatantjay

April 9, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all,

New to the forums here and MP which is cool by the way !!! I have a real problem with the VFD panel on my MSI live media PC im building. MSI Media Live MS - 6421

I have was given this pc in a non working state and have managed to get it up and running wit hWin & ultimate installed ( the original hardware is installed )

2GB Ram
AMD Athlon x 2 processor

Basically no matter what i do i cannot get the VFD panel working , I have followed the advice on all the forums on here and when running the test sequence in MP i still get nothing ??

Now forgive my ignorance but im sure its working ( if not i will get a new one ) but i simply cannot get any kind of display on it ?? It is currently set to port LPT1 and have tested it on all other ports but still nothing ?

When i opened the case up i can see all the cables attached ??

Anyone got any advice as to how i can test if its broken or not or any other idea's ??

Thanks for any advice in advance guys and girls :)

Jay

Blatantjay

April 9, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ok update time lol..........

Have managed to get it working ish !! It is now showing the volume ( stuck on full ? ) and now shows DM-140 mini etc when i test on MP. Not sure the volume being stuck on full is normal ??

Is there a way to update the driver for this ?? Or configure it etc ?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom