Multishortcut has stopped working (1 Viewer)

chrisworkman

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Ohio
United States of America United States of America
...at least for me. It's worked fine for at least a year, but all of a sudden nothing is happening.

I'm using the newest StreamedMP which I've removed and re-installed (it isn't working with any other skin either).

I've tried re-installing via the installer; I've even tried downgrading to an older version that used the dllfix.exe and still no luck. I've un-installed via the control panel and even tried manually hunting down the misc. files and deleted them. when you click the home button that corresponds to multishortcut it's not loading the corresponding programs. I've replaced the .xml file inside the StreamedMP's folder and I've double checked the plugin IDs making sure they all matched up. Nothing.

I'm using multishortcut to launch BeyondTV which loads fine via the desktop icon.

I've attached some logs, so thanks to anyone who can help.

Chris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
F MCE Remote has no focus General 6
rsbrux IR has stopped working Remotes 4
A UK - BBC2 EPG suddenly has several programs daily with 'No information' Electronic Program Guide 57
CyberSimian Has anyone ever seen a multichannel-audio icon for TV? Watch / Listen Media 15
mickb [solved] Mediaportal Stops working General Support 5
D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
ajs [solved] 4982: Why this error hard stop when Mediaportal start? MediaPortal 1 3
2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
M MP1 stops responding after Starting Plugins General Support 14
fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15
W Recordings will not stop General Support 8
S [solved] Live TV playing stopped General 13
R [solved] Watching a record during recording stops sometimes 2.2 Archive 30
N [confirm] Calling RemoveScheduleForProgramAsync does not stop the recording if it is currently in progress MediaPortal 2 1
N [confirm] Playing a recording, then pressing stop does not leave cursor on the recording MediaPortal 2 21
N [will not fix] Changed settings do not take effect until MP2-Client is stopped and restarted. Submit: Bug Reports 4
D Skip to end/live during dvbip recording causes it to stop playing instead. General Support 15
Glith Sound stops working after first playback 1.21 88
Patrik-See [solved] MediaPortal 2.2 Fernseher bleibt schwarz nach TV Sender Stop Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
C [solved] how to stop recording? General 3
B Server service on the service monitor keeps stopping randomly. Client can't see server status. 2.2 Archive 5
A TV playback intermittently stops on clients Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 4