Multishortcut - problem (1 Viewer)

horzy

December 27, 2011
Hi,

I'm trying to run program to watch TV. This given program is lunching vlc as player to play video stream. Unfortunately within mediaportal when I use this program mediaportal will not let the 3rd party program to open - I can see the main window of the tv program but if I choose program to watch mediaportal will not let vlc to open.

Is there any way to let program executed in multishortcut to execute 3rd party aplications.

Regards

Yucca

Portal Pro
August 12, 2006
Myrskylä
Home Country
Finland Finland
I´we been useing this FANTASTIC plugin for a long time. There have been few minor issues during MP updates but they all been fixed sooner or later... :)

Now I have new problem.
I set MultiShortcut (latest, with MP 1.2.2) to open XBMC. This works great. But if I play TV or any video file from MP and stop that. Then go back to main menu and select XBMC (MultiShortcut), it minimize MP ok, but XBMC won´t start. Sometimes I get black page where it says "missing file". What is going on here???
Is it a cause of a refresh rate or some codec??? Could somebody check this, it´s very annoying!!! :)
I´we tryed different skins and they all work the same way, so I would say it´s not skin related issue...
If you restart MP and go straight to XBMC (Multishortcut), it works fine... Something happens when I play video and I can´t figure out what???

BTW I use XBMC mainly because there are some great plugins, like "TV kaista for XBMC", which nobody have done to MP yet!!!???
AND it´s MUST FASTER reading network folders, I wonder why??? It also plays internet streams mutch better than MP. (If only theese things could get to work as good or better in MP...)

Thank you and keep up the great work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom