Music - Albums Problems (1 Viewer)

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Ola,

I have some issues with the Albums view in aMPdroid 0.8

First problem is that there are no thumbnails being showed for Albums that contain different artists (Various Artists as album artist and another name for song artist), is that a known issue ?

Second one is that when opening an album, the songs are beeing ordered by name instead of track #, this is kinda annoying.

Thanks,
tCC.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First problem is that there are no thumbnails being showed for Albums that contain different artists (Various Artists as album artist and another name for song artist), is that a known issue ?
    Great, more problems with the thumbnail path generation :/ Can you post the name of the correct album cover (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Music\Albums) and the name of the artists?

Second one is that when opening an album, the songs are beeing ordered by name instead of track #, this is kinda annoying.
    Good point. I can't fix that now though, will probably be something for next release.

tCC

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ah, are they linked like that, but that's never going to work ;)
    is it that aMPdroid is looking for a thumbnail the same name as the album artist and not the track artist ?

Album name: Various Artists - 538 Dance Smash 2011 Volume 4 (2011)
    Thumbnail: Lucenzo ft Don Omar-538 Dance Smash 2011 Volume 4.jpg
    Filename: 01 Lucenzo ft Don Omar - Danza Kuduro.mp3

Edited with MediaMonkey like this (see attachment)

Attachments

• bla.jpg
      bla.jpg
      90.5 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    aMPdroid indeed uses the album artist to find the album cover. This is because cover art is looked up per-album and not per-track. Does MP show the correct album cover? (I've some idea on how to fix this, you'll hear from me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom